Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football chairman lite - app

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I spent all Sunday playing this the other week.Finally won The Prem in 2041. It's now 2053, I have £1B in the bank and I've rather run out of objectives to aim for. Despite it's simplicity it is so addictive, and they have plenty of options for future development.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I got totally carried away. Started slagging off the managers tactics on Twitter, got a ridiculous haircut, signed an absolute SHEDLOAD of substandard but cheap-ish random players at the very last minute, sanctioned a player purchase in the summer, gave him a years contract and then binned him a month later, then went on an internet messageboard, got into an argument with a fan and publically threatened him with legal action.

Addictive.

:bowdown:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Got my first Premier league win last night 2051. THink I can happily stop playing for a while now.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Thanks for this NSC, now massively addicted just as my addiction to New Star Soccer had ended!

Got promoted in my first season but going to quit as pre season I liked the app on Facebook to get more money but now I feel like a dirty cheat so going to going to start again a fresh game with no cheating!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Thanks for this NSC, now massively addicted just as my addiction to New Star Soccer had ended!

Got promoted in my first season but going to quit as pre season I liked the app on Facebook to get more money but now I feel like a dirty cheat so going to going to start again a fresh game with no cheating!

How's that cheating???

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Downloaded this last night, already in the 2021/22 season, went up after two years, then after another two years, having trouble with the wage budget at the moment.

I have kept the fans onside most of the time and have had all my managers poached after a good couple of seasons and then one resgin when he asked to double his wages... I refused and he soon did one.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Getting a little bored now after winning the Premier League a couple of times, having 99 rated training and youth facilities and a maxed out 100,000 seater stadium.

As this is a Lite version, I would like to know what a full version of the game is like.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:mad: I :mad: must've :mad: played :mad: 30-odd :mad: seasons :mad: without :mad: a :mad: break :mad: yesterday :mad:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Got promoted in my second season.

Now starting my NINTH season in Non Lge B.

Any tips?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Buy better players. Get a better manager. Get a Russian investor.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Too addictive. I played with a team i named AFC Hove... until I wont the prem and got a little bored.

Put it down and started again as lewes yesterday, fully addicted again. although even though I have a youth rating of 75 im getting through shit all this time round. oh well up The Rooks.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
It is a great game but I got bored after a week of constantly playing it, and fed up with having players sent off in every match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here