Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football chairman lite - app

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I have had to force myself to stop playing after being up til 2.00am the other day. Won the Premier League a few times.

The designers have said that a full version is being developed with Domestic Cup competitions, Play Offs & European comps so think I will hang on till that comes out now

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Oh crap. What have you done to me NSC. What have you done... :facepalm:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's amazing!! I am in the Prem and finished 4th.

I just get so trigger happy and fire mangers for fun.

The key tactic is to improve your youth facilities as then you get great young players free. Bingo!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Been playing this for a few days now (saw it on a friend's Twitter feed)- inanely addictive. Only in the equivalent of the BSP at the mo but loving it. Easy to pick up and play....incredibly hard to put down.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

This is going to ruin my life. Any player over 30 who wants a deal? FECK OFF.

ANYONE over 25 ability and under 23. NEW DEAL IMMEDIATELY.

I am the ARSENE for this APP.

I've been playing for 17 minutes.......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

This is going to ruin my life. Any player over 30 who wants a deal? FECK OFF.

ANYONE over 25 ability and under 23. NEW DEAL IMMEDIATELY.

I am the ARSENE for this APP.

I've been playing for 17 minutes.......

Chuck ALL available dosh into your youth system. Thank me later.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I got totally carried away. Started slagging off the managers tactics on Twitter, got a ridiculous haircut, signed an absolute SHEDLOAD of substandard but cheap-ish random players at the very last minute, sanctioned a player purchase in the summer, gave him a years contract and then binned him a month later, then went on an internet messageboard, got into an argument with a fan and publically threatened him with legal action.

Addictive.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've made it to the Premier league in the year 2040 but best I've managed is 6th in premier. Once I win I will stop playing it. Just sold a 99 rated goalkeeper for £89m should give me the funds to build a winning side.

Good Luck with that then, don't replace your departed keeper with another called Stevie Wonder.:)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I got totally carried away. Started slagging off the managers tactics on Twitter, got a ridiculous haircut, signed an absolute SHEDLOAD of substandard but cheap-ish random players at the very last minute, sanctioned a player purchase in the summer, gave him a years contract and then binned him a month later, then went on an internet messageboard, got into an argument with a fan and publically threatened him with legal action.

Addictive.

:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
****. The game turned me into a virtual Mike Ashley.

I got promoted and the fans STILL hated me. I was constantly selling my best youth talents just to keep the club afloat. Yes, I held some funds back, but it was for the good of the club.

I put myself in massive debt my making the stadium MASSIVE all for those ****ing UNGRATEFUL fans.

I'm quitting and starting again. Screw the lot of you.

This must be what it feels like to be Mr Barber.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Anybody play this game? It's called football chairman lite (not sure why as there isn't a 'full' version). I've been playing it for the past couple of days and can't stop, it's the most simple football management game I've ever played but I just can't stop. Download at your own risk.

Its addictive tooo much so I got rid of it...... good car racing one is Real Racing 3, now thats good

I know right... i've played 16 seasons in 2 days!

It's the new New Star Soccer. If that's crack, this is SUPER CRACK.

I really should have heeded the warnings...

The least productive afternoon at work EVER

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Kemptown Rangers here we come!
Dooda dooda
Kempton Rangers on the up
Ooh do do da dey

We play at the Hockey Run, named after the walled grass hockey pitch of St mary2s which we would climb into to play footie as kids....

And Ive only set it up so far...........................OH..................................MY........................................GOD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here