Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

flying sedation advice - urgent

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's a lot of bacteria on planes that are breathed in. Maybe your body is sensitive to that?

Hope you arrive home healthy. :thumbsup:

Thank you Doctor...rather than being cooped up in a metal tube at 36,000ft with the sound of jet engines whining and fat septics snoring in his ear....

It'll be the bacteria keeping him awake.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I once took sleeping pills on a flight to Hong Kong, took too many and ended up comatose and had to be carried off when we landed as I was still asleep. Never done it since as too dangerous

Not to mention getting bummed by some Ching chongs in the baggage reclaim area while you were sparko.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Have you landed yet? Did you survive?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
drink lots of water.........don't get pissed 48 hrs before you fly.......if you are getting sore legs and cramps i would say sleeping the whole flight is not a good idea.......DVT candidate , asprin may help.......i always try and eat a few oranges before and during the flight......the vitamin c seems to help.......... other than that ,just suck it up mate......the biggest help is to drink lots of fluids other than alcohol....that would help your sore throat/dehydration problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here