Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fly over Brighton (from Shoreham Airport)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I actually bought a similar gift for my dad on his 70th birthday. A 1 hour flight experience in a Chipmunk from Shoreham airport. He absolutely loved it. This was back in 2011 through the Real Flying Company. Their website doesn't seem to be working anymore though http://www.realflyingcompany.com/

I also did a flying lesson through them with my girlfriend at the time. We flew along the seafront then the instructor asked us where we wanted to go. Obviously we then turned north and flew over the recently opened Amex Stadium.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I was going to suggest a Spitfire flight. They come over my house a lot in the summer. Then I saw the price

Whilst pricey, it is worth every single penny. I saved up and did a shedload of overtime at work to treat myself for my 40th and it was an astonishing experience. Indescribable.

Apr 9, 2020
Hi, we’ve an idea for a 70th birthday present for my father-in-law. A born n bred Brightonian, perhaps a short flight from Shoreham Airport over Brighton and some of our glorious Sussex coastline.

Have any of you done something like this and/or can recommend a business flying from Shoreham?

Cheers.
Did it many moons ago from Shoreham. To Eastbourne and back with plenty of time to explore and photograph over Brighton. lovely stuff.

Get a Cessna if you can - wings are above the fuseage... better for photos innit

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
We did a helicopter flight for my Dad's 80th birthday. Flew from Shoreham Airport along the coast, over the training ground at Lancing, along to the marina. Pilot took a slight detour at our request turning left up Wilson Avenue to circle over Dad's house, then over the Amex and the Downs back to Shoreham. It was fantastic. Company was Heli-fly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here