Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Why is it that the club is always so poor at managing the attacking aspects of our side? Are we really going to rely on Murray, Connolly and Maupay until January? Seriously? We must be the laughing stock of the Premier League tonight. Well at least we know where we're likely to be playing next season now. Piss poor management at its very worse.

This doesn't feel like poor management. Could be something behind the scenes that we don't know about, or there could be someone else lined up to join. But even a stupid manager/CEO would not remove a first team striker for no reason. There has to be a reason.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This doesn't feel like poor management. Could be something behind the scenes that we don't know about, or there could be someone else lined up to join. But even a stupid manager/CEO would not remove a first team striker for no reason. There has to be a reason.

Will be fun hearing the official explanation....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hatem Ben Arfa is another free agent with more than a whiff of "no thanks" about him.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'm now considering the possibility that andone got himself sent off on purpose last week, with the intention of helping to engineer the move he wanted

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Smuggling bottle tops into training?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think it’s a mix of two things.
1) attitude and affecting team morale, plus stuff we’re not privy too.
2) Maupay, Andone and Connolly (and Locadia for that matter) are all a similar type of striker. As has been mentioned we don’t have another hold up player like Murray So maybe as well as point 1, an opportunity has arisen to get a Murray type of striker? If so then we have Maupay and Connolly as the quick small striker, and then Murray and (whoever) for the tall, hold up type of player.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough! We’ll just have to trust Potter and the Club that they know what they’re doing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
With no replacement available, Andone must be disruptive to the squad in order for him to be shipped out. No other reason makes sense.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not happy

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Why is it that the club is always so poor at managing the attacking aspects of our side? Are we really going to rely on Murray, Connolly and Maupay until January? Seriously? We must be the laughing stock of the Premier League tonight. Well at least we know where we're likely to be playing next season now. Piss poor management at its very worse.
I'm pissed off if this is true.

However we coped just fine with hemed and muzza for the first half of our first season and there was a LOT of panic at that time.

With hindsight it's a massive shame now we didn't keep Hemed up until Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Or Bojan Radulovic will have to step up from the U23s.

Promising - but way behind Connolly in the queue. And don't forget the positives - Connolly has already been dismissed as nowhere near ready for the first team by a spokesman for OAPs from Haywards Heath, so ......................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here