Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Flatulent neighbours.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

'Riley would fart and burp so loudly and persistently it could be heard through their adjoining wall.'

This has cheered me up and made my day, after Mondays disaster :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"At Stockport Magistrates Court, Riley was sentenced to 24-weeks jail suspended for 12 months after he admitted harassment.
He must also complete 15 rehabilitation activity days and pay court costs of £85 and a victim surcharge of £128."

It'll be hard to ignore a court odour.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"At Stockport Magistrates Court, Riley was sentenced to 24-weeks jail suspended for 12 months after he admitted harassment.
He must also complete 15 rehabilitation activity days and pay court costs of £85 and a victim surcharge of £128."

It'll be hard to ignore a court odour.
We have a winner

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
“At Stockport Magistrates Court, Riley was sentenced to 24-weeks jail suspended for 12 months after he admitted harassment.

Something about this whole story just doesn’t smell right…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is quite funny but in reality, it's horrid to live near. I had a neighbour who smoked and drank beer every night. Every morning he would rise at about 11am, while I was in bed after a night shift and I was awoken by his hacking cough, clearing his throat and spitting and belching. It genuinely made me nauseated. He's moved out now, thank god. Ghastly individual.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We lived next door to a couple that would have very, very loud sex. On bad night (probably not for them) it would go on for hours and hours and it would wake my daughter up constantly.

Not only was it really antisocial but it's didn't half make me feel inadequate. One time we thought we'd fight fire with fire. However we finished, made lunch and had got through 3/4 of forest gump by the time they were done.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was walking the dog the other night and as it was faffing about sniffing god knows what, I let go the longest, loudest most satisfying fart I've done in a long time. As the crescendo came to an end, the single, flirty, highly attractive women from down the road walked round the corner with a look of absolute distain on her face. Happy days.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
This feels like the appropriate thread to relate that I was in a pub in Hove last night as a quick pitstop with a mate before heading home, and someone had dropped something in there that was so dense I could still practically taste it this morning. Really quite rancid and if it had been a mate of mine I'd be advising they see a doctor. A reminder for me that a fart is spraying particles of faecal matter into the air and really should be treated with the same social disgust as spitting and any other propelling of bodily fluids in public. Grim. (Though fart jokes are still funny obviously.)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This feels like the appropriate thread to relate that I was in a pub in Hove last night as a quick pitstop with a mate before heading home, and someone had dropped something in there that was so dense I could still practically taste it this morning. Really quite rancid and if it had been a mate of mine I'd be advising they see a doctor. A reminder for me that a fart is spraying particles of faecal matter into the air and really should be treated with the same social disgust as spitting and any other propelling of bodily fluids in public. Grim. (Though fart jokes are still funny obviously.)
I think farts are funny. And if someone is spraying particles of faecal matter, otherwise known as shit, in the air I would advise them to put their trousers and pants back on. Especially if it was in the pub as described.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was walking the dog the other night and as it was faffing about sniffing god knows what, I let go the longest, loudest most satisfying fart I've done in a long time. As the crescendo came to an end, the single, flirty, highly attractive women from down the road walked round the corner with a look of absolute distain on her face. Happy days.
Should've blamed the dog

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here