Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FL Championship Player of the year.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lets be honest, Murray should've won that by a mile, 30 goals is it this season? Only ronaldo and messi ahead of him on earth, maybe Falcao I don't know, Vydra somehow nicks it, class player but shouldn't be winning the player of the year.

It isn't just the number of goals, though is it? Other aspects of the game come into it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tweet from Palace scummer:

" f*** off u bum f***ing bunch of c**** "

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Murray should have won regardless of who he plays for.

Which makes him NOT winning even funnier. All of the Selhurst Scrotes are apoplectic with rage that none of their superstars won a thing. Nothing. Feck all. Diddly Squat. Winifred walks away with sod all. FFS Murray walks away with...feck all. All is right in the world this evening.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps it's a protest vote against the number of penalties Palace have won & thus Murray has taken this season? If people are narked off with the decisions against them, they're less likely to vote for them. Maybe.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The England Under-21 winger was born in the Ivory Coast and also needs to decide where his international future lies if approached to play for either country’s senior squad. Zaha was described by Peterborough manager Darren Ferguson as “the best player outside the Premier League, hands down”.

Hmmm, let us stop for a brief moment and ask ourselves why Sir Alex Ferguson's son might have been blowing smoke up Wilfried's backside...:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not been a good week for Palace, has it?
Losing 3-0 to us
Our manager stays, turning down a Prem job, to stay with us, when their beloved Dougie had left to go to a lower club
They won nothing when expecting to get 2 awards, whilst Brighton pick up theirs.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Palace got nominated for POTY and YPOTY. Brighton get a "Player in the Community" award?

So basically what you're saying is that Palace have better players but you've got a nice bloke. Seems fair.

"Best players" were you at the game last week ?

You'd have thought having "the best player in the championship" & "the best young player" on the pitch for the full 90 you'd have done a bit better against a bunch of weed scummers & nice blokes wouldn't you

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You must have missed my other posts then, on the day and since then. No worries.

Thanks for the 3-0 and 3 points at Selhurst, good luck scraping a playoff spot.

Don't thank us, thank the lino who gave a corner instead of a goal kick. Also pat Murray on the back for the dive.

But the whole "3-0 at selhurst" makes me laugh, with the "best player outside the premier league" and England's leading goal scorer, you had to resort to penalties to actually get anywhere.

But hey, cheers for the 3-0 and 3 points at the Amex. Outclassed, outplayed and shown palace up to be a mediocre team punching above its weight.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Surely there's been an administrative error here? NSC are lucky enough to have some very well informed posters from Crystal Palace here, and I understand that every manager in the league is in total agreement that Zaha is by far the best player in the Championship. So why the hell is he not even on the shortlist?

couldn't understand how he wasnt even nominated! and he didn't even win young player either! wow what has happened there?! the 3rd best player in the world, yet isnt the best or best young player in the second tier of english football......oh dear.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Perhaps it's because strictly speaking he is no longer a Championship player?

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
It's not been a good week for Palace, has it?
Losing 3-0 to us
Our manager stays, turning down a Prem job, to stay with us, when their beloved Dougie had left to go to a lower club
They won nothing when expecting to get 2 awards, whilst Brighton pick up theirs.

Lets talk at the end of season.

For the record we are glad Poyet stayed....

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Why's that then ? Worried wurzel might be tempted to come to a club with class ?

Didn't hear you lot banging on much about league table positions or promotions when you beat us last season at the Amex.
Too busy enjoying the result of the fixture & we're going to do the same until we meet again where hopefully we will again earn the bragging rights, that's what these fixtures are all about & you lot know it.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It isn't just the number of goals, though is it? Other aspects of the game come into it.

Come on though pal :lolol: Murray is a superb player, scoring or not scoring. I do hate to admit it but he did deserve in my opinion.

Then again I'll contradict myself and say I haven't seen both players play week in week out and see what they contribute to the team without the exception of Murray when he played at the Albion.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Of course you are, you wanted him to go so you could rub it in our faces like we did with your legend DF when he shat in a bag and gave it to you bunch of deluded, take for gospel what ever cpfc2010 say, supporters. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here