Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures Out Wednesday

2015-16 opener,who would you like first up?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It also states the Bristol City and Rovers are both playing at home, can't see that happening.

Indeed. Funnily enough, it did happen at the back end of last season. City were at home the same day as Rovers played at home to Forest Green in the Conference playoffs

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anywhere away from home first please as I'm on holiday.

But please not preston as its on my list of grounds not been too.

The most Bizarre football chant ever..

I recall going there after Layland Daf closed down in the 80s and all the Brighton fans were singing "There's only one ford transit, one ford transit there's only one ford transit"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going for Charlton away, no idea why.

Can't see it, it's usually somewhere relatively long distance. Crowds are usually lower in early August, with many people on their summer holidays, & they rarely put big games, derby clashes and so on during that period.

Preston thus seems a decent bet, or someone like Burnley or Sheffield Wednesday ( :lolol: ).

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't see it, it's usually somewhere relatively long distance. Crowds are usually lower in early August, with many people on their summer holidays, & they rarely put big games, derby clashes and so on during that period.

Preston thus seems a decent bet, or someone like Burnley or Sheffield Wednesday ( [emoji38]ol: ).

Me either, logically it makes very little sense and the chances are presumably quite slim.

Unfortunately gut instinct overrides all of this so I'll stand proudly by my guess right up until the point where I have to slink away ashamed...so, tomorrow.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Despite having a decent season, Charlton seem to be the bookies choice as a team to get relegated, so maybe them at home would give us a chance of an opening 3 points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here