Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures Out Wednesday

2015-16 opener,who would you like first up?

• Total voters

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I want 3rd October to be away (see signature).

More interested in the location of the last game than the first, to be honest. Always want the last game to be away.

go along with that,nothing like clinching promotion on the last day at someone else's manor :thumbsup:

well you've got to dream haven't you

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Cardiff or Bristol on a Saturday at 3 would be good. Away.

Both games are usually in mid winter on a Tuesday or Wednesday at 7.45. Last one of those I could get to was when CMS got crocked, and was never the same player afterwards.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Awayday for me,forest would be good,still shorts and shirts and decent drink up on a cheap train deal

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'd really like an away game first game (and as we were home last season, there's a fair chance of that happening). Somewhere like Ipswich would be good (and probably my preferred choice) as quite easy to get to (especially from London) and trains won't be too expensive. We seem to have played a lot of Yorkshire teams on first day recently (Sheff Wed home, Leeds away, Hull away, Doncaster home) so maybe that will happen again.

The other benefit of Ipswich is that often teams who lost in play offs have a bit of a slow start (or in ours and Wigan's case last season, a slow season).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No prefence but would like to believe that when we play the game we have our full squad for the season assembled and wont be bringing in panic buys or loans later in August.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If the first gameis home will miss it. Hope to do more than the usual six/ seven aways this season.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
QPR would be phenomenal, guaranteed full house home or away and superb atmosphere to boot.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Any away game would be good since I am away on holiday for the start of the season. However, I am not sure it matters since for the last two seasons we haven't been ready for the first couple of games.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
so the clever money's on Midd'boro at home

and a strong rumour PNE away

Rotherham it is then :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here