Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures moved around Christmas and New Year

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Palace game has been brought forward to the 20th (Thursday)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume Burnley (h) remains 3pm on 9th December?

Yes

The only one not moved until late January.

I assume Luton away on Tues 30th could still move, I can't see any TV picks yet for that set of games.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
So Boxing day vs Spurs now on 28th. Helps with the trains I guess.

And Palace Sat 23rd Dec now Thurs 21st Dec, which means 3 games in 8 days with Athens & Arsenal beforehand.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Pssst. Don't think he's literally going to 'sell to a tourist'. Think he's just in a strop. :lolol:
I'm over it now.
Will stick it on the exchange for sure but singles are always difficult to sell.
I can't make Sunday as we are going away (again) and i managed to sell my ticket for the first time since the exchange kicked in.

My pal who sits next to me couldn't make Liverpool and his single ticket was picked up by a Japanese fan.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
How about you put it on the ticket exchange (obviously) and a die hard Albion fan, who is unable to make many games, benefits.
I will do for sure, but havn't had much luck selling my ticket on in the past.
If i'd known the Wolves game was potentially going to be moved i would have booked my holiday for a cup weekend.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Love Boxing Day footie but I guess the move makes trains easier. Will now have to put up with the kids going mental with their presents

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Works for me, Grandsons Birthday is Boxing Day, and with no restaurants open that day it often wipes out 27th for me as well for a restaurant visit.
28th is good!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Means I can actually attend Spurs at home now.

:rave:
Always winners and losers. Mostly crap for me as probably won't be able to get to the Spurs game now due to work, which is a right pain in the a*se. Hate all the 1930 kick-offs too as that 15-30 mins makes a big difference when you're taking people who don't finish work until 6pm and sometimes can't get away on time.

On the flip side, was going to miss Wolves but will now be able to see that one. Would rather have been able to go to the Spurs game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here