Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures moved around Christmas and New Year

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Absolutely bull.
We only had one home game in January which was Wolves on 13th.
My wife wanted us to go away that month so we booked a trip on 16th for a week away.
How can they move Wolves from 13th to 22nd? Live on TNT
I'm guessing its to do with this winter break? Well pissed off.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Surely that is a date error must mean the 15th

Edit: No wait, isnt that the "winter break" thingy when half teams play 1 week the other half the next so the fixture was never actually that date but either weekend

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Edit: No wait, isnt that the "winter break" thingy when half teams play 1 week the other half the next so the fixture was never actually that date but eother weekend

Yes it is.

That game was always going to be an either/or for those 2 weekends

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham

Edit: No wait, isnt that the "winter break" thingy when hlaf teams play 1 week the other half the next
If only it was, but Burnley v Luton is live on 15th.
Ironically my wife wanted us to go away earlier in the month and i was adamant i didn`t want to miss our only home league game of the month so i said any date aftet the 15th.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
From the BHA website:

Our game against Brentford will now take place on Wednesday 6 December, kick off 7.30pm. This match will be live on Amazon.

We head to Arsenal on Sunday 17 December, kick off 2pm with this fixture put back 24 hours because of our involvement in the Europa League.

Our trip to Crystal Palace will now be on Thursday 21 December, kick off 8pm. This match is live on Sky Sports.

We then face Tottenham Hotspur at the Amex on Thursday 28 December, kick off 7.30pm. This game is live on Amazon.

Our first game of 2024 is at West Ham United on Tuesday 2 January, kick off 7.30pm and live on Sky Sports.

Finally, our home game against Wolves will now be on Monday 22 January, kick off 7.45pm and live on TNT Sports.

Nicks

Absolutely bull.
My wife wanted us to go away that month so we booked a trip on 16th for a week away.
We might get a home draw in the FA Cup. Last weekend of the month

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Never mind maybe i can sell on my ticket to a tourist, hard to see it selling out though on a Monday night in January.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely bull.
Sounds like you missed the winter break memo?!

Half the games from w/c 13 Jan were always going to be moved to w/c 20 Jan. Announced months ago.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
From the BHA website:

Our game against Brentford will now take place on Wednesday 6 December, kick off 7.30pm. This match will be live on Amazon.

We head to Arsenal on Sunday 17 December, kick off 2pm with this fixture put back 24 hours because of our involvement in the Europa League.

Our trip to Crystal Palace will now be on Thursday 21 December, kick off 8pm. This match is live on Sky Sports.

We then face Tottenham Hotspur at the Amex on Thursday 28 December, kick off 7.30pm. This game is live on Amazon.

Our first game of 2024 is at West Ham United on Tuesday 2 January, kick off 7.30pm and live on Sky Sports.

Finally, our home game against Wolves will now be on Monday 22 January, kick off 7.45pm and live on TNT Sports.
What a load of old 💩

:angry:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How about you put it on the ticket exchange (obviously) and a die hard Albion fan, who is unable to make many games, benefits.
Pssst. Don't think he's literally going to 'sell to a tourist'. Think he's just in a strop. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here