Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures Day 2014/15 ***Official Thread***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It'll be at least double that by the time March comes around. You can add in Boxing Day home match v Reading to the list of midweek reschedules already.

The club said that we're now OK to play Boxing Day matches at home. Could get moved for telly though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The club said that we're now OK to play Boxing Day matches at home.

Only way I can see that happening is if the rail network suddenly starts providing something approaching a normal bank holiday type service on Boxing Day. Tho I guess maybe if the trains are mothballed on most of the rest of the network that day then there might be some scope for laying on a dedicated shuttle between, say, Brighton and Lewes, but hard to envisage many trains running beyond that limited bit of track. Fair plays if it can be done though, Boxing Day 3pm at home would be brilliant!

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bl00dy kids events messing our fixtures, Babar OUT.

download (1).jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Surely with this Peppa Pig event the club would have requested an away fixture. If not, then is it seen as such an obstacle? Maybe the attendance there will not be as large as we think, and people will be coming and going at different times.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely with this Peppa Pig event the club would have requested an away fixture. If not, then is it seen as such an obstacle? Maybe the attendance there will not be as large as we think, and people will be coming and going at different times.

Starts at 10, finishes at 6. As the boy now has an ST and his sister loves Peppa Pig I hope they are both on at the same day. Get to be dad of the year twice and a nice short walk to the Amex at 2ish for a pint to rid my ears of the infernal screaming and my eyes of the forced smiles and dayglo.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And, to be brutally honest, they will be well within their rights to.

Having to move a home game for Peppa Bloody Pig is quite possibly the noddiest, tin potiest, lame reason I have EVER heard.

Dear god, I can almost hear their keyboards pounding already.

On one head-mental level though, it is pretty bloody funny! :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Starts at 10, finishes at 6. As the boy now has an ST and his sister loves Peppa Pig I hope they are both on at the same day. Get to be dad of the year twice and a nice short walk to the Amex at 2ish for a pint to rid my ears of the infernal screaming and my eyes of the forced smiles and dayglo.

I'm sure Guinness Girl will hold the frontline in Stanmer Park- whilst you proudly attend the 'dad and lad' event up the way.

It'll be so much easier if the youngest turns out to be a football fan too. And expensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here