Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Damn. Took a bit of a risk and am on holiday for the Luton game. What a bummer.

Anyone wanting a single seat in the West stand upper - it'll be on the exchange ASAP!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
For those of us who coach and have kids playing football on Saturdays - this is a massive plus point! I’m going to get to more games this season than I have for years!
Reverse for me: I coach rugby on Sundays. I'm hoping for a few 4.00 KOs rather than 2.00

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm the opposite, we've committed to prioritise kids swimming on Sundays over watching Brighton. Therefore, we have a big empty patch between early Sep and late November
I feel for you, it is tough trying to juggle all these things. As I say, I'm normally at 2 or 3 kids games every Saturday during the season and coming from Hampshire, it's impossible to make the Saturday 3pm games so I generally stream those and only get to attend Sunday games as midweek I'm at training pretty much every night! Europa League for the next few years suits me selfishly!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Anyone know the league cup dates? A lot of updating work/home calendar this morning
Europa League bonus. Albion don't join Carabao Cup until third round this season...

Carabao Cup Round Three - w/c 25 September 2023
Carabao Cup Round Four - w/c 30 October 2023
Carabao Cup Quarter-Final - w/c 18 December 2023
Carabao Cup Semi-Final (first leg) - w/c 8 January 2024
Carabao Cup Semi-Final (second leg) - w/c 21 January 2024
Carabao Cup Final - Sunday 25 February 2024

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Annoying for people who find Saturdays the easiest to attend. Quite helpful for me. Actually makes life a bit easier because it's 6 Saturdays when there's guaranteed to be no game, so makes planning work easier. We all have different circumstances I suppose so nothing will suit everyone.

Saturdays and some Sundays are the only games I can attend :facepalm:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sorry, does this mean they will stay on Saturday or are likely to change to midweek? I cant check the link atm.
They almost certainly will move to Sunday or possibly Monday - if picked for Monday Night Football on Sky. (The 4 home games post Europa are - Bournemouth, Liverpool, Fulham, Sheff Utd so get used to 2pm Sunday kick offs. )

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I am delighted with that. I'm back for the first three weeks of the season and was worried we'd only get one home game in that time. Two is superb!

Makes the extortionate price of the plane tickets and the 15 hour flight almost worth it...

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
They almost certainly will move to Sunday or possibly Monday - if picked for Monday Night Football on Sky. (The 4 home games post Europa are - Bournemouth, Liverpool, Fulham, Sheff Utd so get used to 2pm Sunday kick offs. )

Early Sundays are fine, fingers crossed if moved will be to that time!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Top 6 ≠ Big 6.
I think this confusion is going to be a pet peeve of mine - along with idiots still calling the top English league the "Premiership".

Finishing in the top six does not get a club additional coverage in the media, or (alleged) favours from officials etc.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here