[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
According to BBC site, TV fixtures already set looking at times of first weekend kick offs, so ours staying at 3pm Saturday.
They've done a good job of selecting all of the big 6/7 to start the season...

Fri 20:00 Burnley v Man City
Sat 12:30 Arsenal v Forest
Sat 17:30 Newcastle v Villa
Sun 14:00 Brentford v Spurs
Sun 16:30 Chelsea v Liverpool
Mon 20:00 Man Utd v Wolves

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We are at home on Oct 7th (well, on or around). Obviously club are treating it a walkover.
Yeah, I'd already seen. I've got a good mate who's a Liverpool fan (and, unusually, he's a genuine scouser) and we always try to get each other's games, so it's the first one I look out for.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
They've done a good job of selecting all of the big 6/7 to start the season...

Fri 20:00 Burnley v Man City
Sat 12:30 Arsenal v Forest
Sat 17:30 Newcastle v Villa
Sun 14:00 Brentford v Spurs
Sun 16:30 Chelsea v Liverpool
Mon 20:00 Man Utd v Wolves
Am gobsmacked how PL can have discussions with BT/Sky on this and nothing leaked out!

May 1, 2023
For those of us who coach and have kids playing football on Saturdays - this is a massive plus point! I’m going to get to more games this season than I have for years!
I'm the opposite, we've committed to prioritise kids swimming on Sundays over watching Brighton. Therefore, we have a big empty patch between early Sep and late November

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The one annoying issue with Europa football means loads of Saturday 3pm games will be moved to Sunday or Mondays.
Annoying for people who find Saturdays the easiest to attend. Quite helpful for me. Actually makes life a bit easier because it's 6 Saturdays when there's guaranteed to be no game, so makes planning work easier. We all have different circumstances I suppose so nothing will suit everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports