Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fish & Chips for a £1! - Broadwater Fish Bar, Worthing [Sponsored Sticky]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you PM me with your name, I will happily provide you with a battered sausage and chips free of charge next time you come in. Another honest review after that would be appreciated!

Good customer service ethos :thumbsup:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hi Mr Broadwater fish Bar (plaice), will be popping down to see you soon.
I have heard lots of nice things about you,
well done and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
when is this offer on till? We have fish and chips every friday night, usually from Old Nicks or the one up by Sainsburys, but if Broadwater Fish Bar is a friend of NSC, then I'm game :D

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Offer from 17/07/12 to 31/08/12.
One voucher per customer,cannot be used with any other offer.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Great offer - means we would get dinner for the junior member of our clan for £1!

Might stop in on the way home from work one night next week!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Do you deliver to Leigh on Sea?

If so I'll have a £1.00 fish and chips with s&v and a sachet of tartare please mate.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'll be in early next week!

Broadwater Fish Bar

Jul 17, 2012
Essentially that's two cod and chips for £6.90, which is decent. When does this offer expire? And the big cod is too big for me anway, so sounds like a plan to me.

The offer expires 31/08/12.

Are they anywhere near the footy ground, might have a sample on the 1st August if so :)

We are about 10-15 mins walk away from Worthing's ground.

Hi Mr Broadwater fish Bar (plaice), will be popping down to see you soon.
I have heard lots of nice things about you,
well done and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Fantastic. Always nice to hear good words said about us.

when is this offer on till? We have fish and chips every friday night, usually from Old Nicks or the one up by Sainsburys, but if Broadwater Fish Bar is a friend of NSC, then I'm game :D

31/08/2012.

I'll be in early next week!

Great! :)

-------

We've had a few people in for this deal so far, perhaps one or two can review their food for the benefit of others?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
5th post and already multiquoting. Who is Broadwater Fish Bar? I demand we are told... or that we start speculating without regard to facts or plausibility. either one.

Thanks for your review. All feedback is appreciated - good and bad. We are always striving to improve.

I am sorry Miss Stoo82 was not best pleased with her battered sausage. We aim for better than 'adequate' fish as well. It's really important to us that we provide a good product for the customer. Was this recently or some time ago? Evenings or lunchtimes? We have had some staff move about since we first opened 6 months back, and the main fryer is now a different person.

The reason for the less than adequate battered sausage could be because it was not cooked well, perhaps because it had been sitting up in the top box for too long, or maybe it was just the sausage itself. Some customers do not like to wait for a fresh sausage to cook (4-5 mins) and so we always have a few of those ready to go - but if we think a sausage has been sitting up there too long, we will change it. But we cook the vast majority of our products (pretty much everything apart from sausages) fresh to order - and will cook a sausage fresh to order if asked. As it happens, since last week we have altered the way we cook our sausages to provide a better product. We have also tried out a few other sausages from different suppliers and may be changing our product in the near future.

If you PM me with your name, I will happily provide you with a battered sausage and chips free of charge next time you come in. Another honest review after that would be appreciated!

Did Ernest write this for you? Made me smile!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Have just tucked in to a large cod & chips whilst the other half had the small and can safely say we will be going back. The fish was lovely, cooked fresh and to perfection. A very good offer.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Nice to see someone in the retail industry thinking out of the box to increase their business and good for you for actually caring what your customers think, good luck to you m8.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Brilliant work all round - wish I was planning to be back in Broadwater to take advantage. Used to be a great chippie in the late 70s. Saveloy and large chips please.

Also loved the moderator on this thread. Well done NSC

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
5th post and already multiquoting. Who is Broadwater Fish Bar? I demand we are told... or that we start speculating without regard to facts or plausibility. either one.

Other forums use vBulletin as well as NSC. BFB may be a member of 'Fish and Chip Chat' for all you know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here