First Song To be Sung at Falmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Andy Johnson's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the matchball he said 'I'm having that'.
He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and when he plays against brighton he scores all f***ing night.

Just a suggestion, it's been a favourite song of ours for quite a while now...

5-0 you wankers!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
The board should think about this subject,maybe give us all a clapperboard with some lyrics of our favourite tunes, to be chanted in chronological order,like at a church!
i would humbly suggest the first one should be , "stand up if you love the club", followed by, "stand up if you love the ground/ the board/ Poyet"etc, etc,
then when we get bored of that perhaps the west stand could sing "were the weststand, were the west stand ", followed by the north stand, then folowed by the east, then back to the west,north and east again, then the west starting a SEAGULLS ! SEAGULLS !, then the North, then the East , then all TOGETHER...
after that yer on yer own !

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Andy Johnson's magic, he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the matchball he said 'I'm having that'.
He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and when he plays against brighton he scores all f***ing night.

Just a suggestion, it's been a favourite song of ours for quite a while now...

5-0 you wankers!

You absolute bastard Palace n Proud, honestly!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I know, I know ted: I wasn't trying to suggest it should or - God forbid - would be sung on the opening day of our plush new home. Shirley 'tis a time for much merriment & positivity, so bile & angst can take a hike for the day as far as I'm concerned. Besides, they'll be plenty of opportunities to give the oppo' some stick in the not-too-distant. Marvelous shhhmarvelous. UTA!

agreed :smile:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it's time you put your jim-jams on little Nigel & joined all your brothers & sisters on that dirty old mattress you share.

Nighty night. Oh, & don't come back anytime soon. x x

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
my eyes have seen the beauty of a new home for our club
we're brighton and hove albion and it's the team we f***ing love
we've seen our club be knocked down but we never said give up
AND the striped go marching ON ON ON
glory glory..

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
The club has proved to be bigger than the Arch-holes and the Murray so lets not be negative.

Something along the lines of "we got by with a little help etc" or what the hell GOSBTS

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Come on now Bri**ton fans don't be so grumpy.
I thought that you'd welcome a Palace fan on here, it has been such a long time since we've played each other.
Where have you been?

I have become irritated at the boring/grumpy pricks on the holmesdale online (I presume that these are the Nigels you speak of) that i thought i'd find a bit of banter. I see thet you still have few grammar Nazis though...

So come on, join in with me.

Andy Johnson's magic..........

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I thought that you'd welcome a Palace fan on here, it has been such a long time since we've played each other.
Where have you been?

I have become irritated at the boring/grumpy pricks on the holmesdale online (I presume that these are the Nigels you speak of) that i thought i'd find a bit of banter. I see thet you still have few grammar Nazis though...

Andy Johnsons manic , he buys his clothes from tesco
and when he goes out on the pull he's clearly homosexual

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Surely that make him more favourable with your lot then?
On your bike bummer!
Andy Johnsons manic , he buys his clothes from tesco
and when he goes out on the pull he's clearly homosexual

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I know alot has been said about Falmer etc......But what will be the first song we should sing at Falmer ???

1)Brighton are Back !!....etc etc
2)We are Brighton, super Brighton from the south.....etc etc

Any thoughts ?

To the tune of "hey Jude" It could even be our own Walk along....20k Brighton fans before kick off before/after GOSBTS singing it in unison colours held aloft !! Na na na na na na na, Na na na na Brighton. Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAcfY4Vv7iQ

No other team have nailed this song like we do at away games, simply has to be our anthem ?

Last edited:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Looks like your on the wrong board again you div....still train a horse to go to water ! I would sing this as much as possible this season, once the Boomtown Rat (GM) starts ringing in on Mondays claiming to be injured for the next 2 1/2 years, you'll understand what I mean. 2 1/2 years of clear frustration with Mr Muggy awaits you, mark my word

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Where have you been?

He's a lazy twat. Dont rhyme but it fits the bill. Your club should be done by trading standards for selling Fulham a pup !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuST2C-418

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
good ol glen, and his agent,
dunno why everyone down here seems to be knocking him , hes unproven in the championship,
and hes gonna milk one of our local rivals for 12 large a week,
wonder what odds muzza to get 20 league goals next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports