Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Song To be Sung at Falmer

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shit i only just saw that! i'll be back!!!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
So where was I?
Oh yeah your 1st song.
How about one Glenn Murray, there's only one Glenn Murray.... oh maybe not that one hey?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Something about Brighton being shit, having a half full ground full of knob jockeys and and plummeting back to league 1 by the end of the season.

Just a thought...

Just a thought eh? Did you manage to come up with that all by yourself, or did a bigger Nigel tell you to post it?? I strongly favour the latter, frankly, as I find it impossible to believe that a cretin like you would have the ability to do use a toilet unaided - let alone think for yourself.

Piss. Poor. :wave:

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Cretin? That's not very nice is it? I thought all Bri**ton fans where friendly to other men, or is that just some 'special' men you find in the local toilets?.... '
Just a thought eh? Did you manage to come up with that all by yourself, or did a bigger Nigel tell you to post it?? I strongly favour the latter, frankly, as I find it impossible to believe that a cretin like you would have the ability to do use a toilet unaided - let alone think for yourself.

Piss. Poor. :wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So where was I?
Oh yeah your 1st song.
How about one Glenn Murray, there's only one Glenn Murray.... oh maybe not that one hey?

There's only one Glenn Murray , one Glenn Murray ,
he used to be so cool but now he's a Nigel ,
playing in a Selhurst blunderland.
:thumbsup:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You know it will be Allllll bi Onnnnnn, al-bi-on......and frankly there isn't anything wrong with it....Some of you mightn' like it, but it seems it the only thing we can get right together...and that EVERYONE knows!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
From the North stand would love to hear the old ..............."KNOCK ,KNOCK"

That should get some blank expressions from the younger fellas !!!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
or howsabout...

There's only one Judas Murray
Just a-one Judas Murray
He used to have Kudos
By now he's a Judas
A dirty Judas playing for The Scum.

:thumbsup:

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
So where was I?
Oh yeah your 1st song.

Only one Glen Murray! If there were two Glen Murrays you would definately be relegated to L1 for the 2012/2013 season because that is the ONLY league that he has proved himself in. You might just survive in The Championship if you are lucky with one Glen Murray, so bad luck to you.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Cretin? That's not very nice is it? I thought all Bri**ton fans where friendly to other men, or is that just some 'special' men you find in the local toilets?.... '

Somebody who has to re register as he couldn't get the name of the team(I use that word loosely)he supports right, really doesn't hold any credence on this board. So if you don't mind, could I politely suggest that you f*** off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I initially thought 'Build a Bonfire' as a final F you to Archer et al, but on reflection, I'm not sure I want the first song to be about them or the bad times. It should be a celebration, it should be positive, it should not even acknowledge the existence of those people.

Part of me thinks 'I'm Still Standing' as a jaunty, positive song, but it's not really personalised to brighton. May songs about 'home' run trough my mind, but again, they are not particularly personal to Brighton and Hove Albion.

Instead I think we should stick with the classics 'Sussex by the Sea'

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He is such the smallest part of all of this that a song about him would be rather a waste of time IMHO....

I know, I know ted: I wasn't trying to suggest it should or - God forbid - would be sung on the opening day of our plush new home. Shirley 'tis a time for much merriment & positivity, so bile & angst can take a hike for the day as far as I'm concerned. Besides, they'll be plenty of opportunities to give the oppo' some stick in the not-too-distant. Marvelous shhhmarvelous. UTA!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
When I meant the 1st song I meant....

1) Donny game
2) Straight after kick off - once the ref blows that whistle......we are home

Can you sing with tears in your eyes and a lump in your throat ?, not sure but I will bloody well have a go

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
The board should think about this subject,maybe give us all a clapperboard with some lyrics of our favourite tunes, to be chanted in chronological order,like at a church!
i would humbly suggest the first one should be , "stand up if you love the club", followed by, "stand up if you love the ground/ the board/ Poyet"etc, etc,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here