Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First ASHES Test

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ah I see

I see where you're coming from. You're upset because I have decided not to post on PD's thread, preferring instead to contribute to a different conversation on the same subject started by someone I know and whose opinions I respect.

Sorry if that's a problem.

handbags.jpg

Dear me.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Ah I see

I see where you're coming from. You're upset because I have decided not to post on PD's thread, preferring instead to contribute to a different conversation on the same subject started by someone I know and whose opinions I respect.

Sorry if that's a problem.

So all of the above makes it 'correct' does it? Just because you say so?

Upset? :lolol: You're twisting what I'm implying. You're presenting it as if I'm annoyed that you haven't posted on Paxton Dazo's thread. I was querying why it is deemed that only Chappers is allowed to start cricket threads and why you felt the need to live up to NSC cliques.

Notice for everyone: Don't start a thread on cricket. Only Chappers is allowed to.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hiney - as a Mod, wouldn't it make sense to MERGE the two topics? Yes, you can have CHAPPERS' name as the Topic Starter if you want. :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure the viscount may have something to say as well...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
So all of the above makes it 'correct' does it? Just because you say so?

Upset? :lolol: You're twisting what I'm implying. You're presenting it as if I'm annoyed that you haven't posted on Paxton Dazo's thread. I was querying why it is deemed that only Chappers is allowed to start cricket threads and why you felt the need to live up to NSC cliques.

Notice for everyone: Don't start a thread on cricket. Only Chappers is allowed to.

Mate. Calm down.

I didn't 'deem' anything.

I genuinely don't give a f***.

I definitely couldn't give a shit about 'cliques' either.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney - as a Mod, wouldn't it make sense to MERGE the two topics? Yes, you can have CHAPPERS' name as the Topic Starter if you want. :rolleyes:

If I merge the two threads yours would be the first name because you started it first.

But as i've said above - I really don't care.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
England's afternoon session. What do England need to post to make a game of it?

If we're around 300/4 at the close I think that would give us a decent platform to kick on tomorrow. 450 would give us something to bowl at when the weather starts to disrupt things.

KP and Collingwood have done well. Going by cricinfo they seem to be playing very sensibly.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
England's afternoon session. What do England need to post to make a game of it?

I think 350 will be competitive but I'd like to see us push on to 400.

Happy with 350, basically.

Personally I do think the Aussie batting is much weaker than last time round and I like Anderson and Freddie in the same bowling attack with Swann a more than useful spinner now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here