Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] fire stick

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Search Live Net TV on The YouTube.
You might as well add 'cinema' while you're at it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have gone from watching Arabic commentary on the Albion.
To Welsh commentary for Wrexham.

The punchline writes itself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Going into my 3rd year of subscription for IPTV on my Firestick, I've been paying £50 a year. Absolutely pays for itself within a month or two, fantastic streaming service. I still subscribe to Sky Sports because I'm always using Sky Go on my laptop/phone, and also Amazon Prime. But it comes into its own for all the football streams and the latest movies. Absolute gamechanger, I wouldn't be without it.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Going into my 3rd year of subscription for IPTV on my Firestick, I've been paying £50 a year. Absolutely pays for itself within a month or two, fantastic streaming service. I still subscribe to Sky Sports because I'm always using Sky Go on my laptop/phone, and also Amazon Prime. But it comes into its own for all the football streams and the latest movies. Absolute gamechanger, I wouldn't be without it.
I paid £60 in yr 1 & 2 and just renewed in Dec @ £70

Previously paying Virgin £133 per month and still only seeing the Albion ~7-8 times a year.
Now I can "tune-in" with IPTV and see EVERY Albion game bar the early Carabao Cup rounds.

I concur with @Easy10 : Absolute gamechanger !!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Plus you get all the PPV and BT sport channels, along with video on demand etc
I pay £60 a year.
As you say, game changer

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here