Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

We'd love you to join our community - hit that "Register" button now!

Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[TV] fire stick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Going into my 3rd year of subscription for IPTV on my Firestick, I've been paying £50 a year. Absolutely pays for itself within a month or two, fantastic streaming service. I still subscribe to Sky Sports because I'm always using Sky Go on my laptop/phone, and also Amazon Prime. But it comes into its own for all the football streams and the latest movies. Absolute gamechanger, I wouldn't be without it.

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Going into my 3rd year of subscription for IPTV on my Firestick, I've been paying £50 a year. Absolutely pays for itself within a month or two, fantastic streaming service. I still subscribe to Sky Sports because I'm always using Sky Go on my laptop/phone, and also Amazon Prime. But it comes into its own for all the football streams and the latest movies. Absolute gamechanger, I wouldn't be without it.
I paid £60 in yr 1 & 2 and just renewed in Dec @ £70

Previously paying Virgin £133 per month and still only seeing the Albion ~7-8 times a year.
Now I can "tune-in" with IPTV and see EVERY Albion game bar the early Carabao Cup rounds.

I concur with @Easy10 : Absolute gamechanger !!

Muhammed (im hard) Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Plus you get all the PPV and BT sport channels, along with video on demand etc
I pay £60 a year.
As you say, game changer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills