Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Finest of society on EDF park and ride bus

sticklebrick14

Jan 26, 2014
Just in case the man and presumably his grown up son on the park and ride bus back to EDF this evening are readers of NSC - you two are absolute pricks.

You stood in front of the last two available flip up seats on the bus while I was having an episode of Afib (irregular and massively high heart rate / which could lead to a stroke) and when I asked you nicely if I could sit down as I have a heart condition you said no and wouldn't move - and then continued by telling me you had a bad knee (how is that f@&king relevant) and then you told me "standing up is good for heart conditions".

I sincerely hope you don't meet and need help from people like yourselves in the future.

Next time you are faced with a similar situation do the right thing.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Just in case the man and presumably his grown up son on the park and ride bus back to EDF this evening are readers of NSC - you two are absolute pricks.

You stood in front of the last two available flip up seats on the bus while I was having an episode of Afib (irregular and massively high heart rate / which could lead to a stroke) and when I asked you nicely if I could sit down as I have a heart condition you said no and wouldn't move - and then continued by telling me you had a bad knee (how is that f@&king relevant) and then you told me "standing up is good for heart conditions".

I sincerely hope you don't meet and need help from people like yourselves in the future.

Unfortunately in life there are Aholes everywhere. 4 years ago Two couples wouldn’t give up their train seats whilst my 90 year old mum stood in a crowded train right next to them. Try not to let it get you down and I hope you are now feeling better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You met the 2% who were arseholes for 0 reason. Just remember most would have helped you and shown the best characteristic there is - empathy.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

What a pair of absolute ****s

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unfortunately in life there are Aholes everywhere. 4 years ago Two couples wouldn’t give up their train seats whilst my 90 year old mum stood in a crowded train right next to them. Try not to let it get you down and I hope you are now feeling better.
Disgusted to read this. And seen the great British public trample over disabled people in wheelchairs before now. At which point, gloves were off as far as I was concerned. Had I been armed, I’d have slain a few of the fuckers Wild West style. It’s the only way to teach some vermin manners.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2%?!!! Modern Britain is nearer 10-20% dickhead quotient nowadays and ever rising.

Disappointed no one around you backed you up. Hope you are ok.
Difficult to know anyone around them heard it all or realised. Maybe my 2% is optimistic but I like to surround myself with good people, see the good in them even if I don’t agree with their opinions and move on…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I tried to give up my seat on the train for a young (20's) girl and she called me a misogynist! Was just being polite. Thats the way the world is going folks. :facepalm:
Maybe she was one of the other 100 odd genders 🤣 you can’t win with some of these youngsters - utter thundercunts and they’ve been bred that way - what can I be offended by today ? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Difficult to know anyone around them heard it all or realised. Maybe my 2% is optimistic but I like to surround myself with good people, see the good in them even if I don’t agree with their opinions and move on…
I fear it’s their behaviour that you need to measure, opinions are harmless behaviour effect’s others!

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Disgusted to read this. And seen the great British public trample over disabled people in wheelchairs before now. At which point, gloves were off as far as I was concerned. Had I been armed, I’d have slain a few of the fuckers Wild West style. It’s the only way to teach some vermin manners.
Alright butch cassidy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
2%?!!! Modern Britain is nearer 10-20% dickhead quotient nowadays and ever rising.

Disappointed no one around you backed you up. Hope you are ok.

Not just in the UK. On a very long train journey in France back in April, this young French woman who boarded at the first station, for 4 hours hogged 4 seats. Out of shot old people stood all that time. Her tactic …. never make eye contact with anyone.

IMG_0625.png

JamieR

Jan 25, 2020

Disappointed no one around you backed you up. Hope you are ok
Post Covid I would say it is a lot more. I refer it as the w@nker p/sq mile index and round Worthing it feels to me that it’s off the chart.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would of moved her stuff
Absolutely. Had a row some time ago commuting home, with a woman who thought because she’d just paid 3 grand for a painting it deserved its own seat on the train. After a “you move it or I will” comment she relented.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here