Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final round of televised games: Albion v Derby moved to Mon. 2nd May @ 2:30pm

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
At 3pm on that day I will hopefully be just over the southern part of Greenland heading towards LAX, I will be having a crack at the refund but won't lose too much sleep well probably lose lol

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think it is unfair that penultimate games are not played on the same day as final games. They are just as likely to have a bearing on the end of the season and it seems unfair that one team can either play their match without having to worry about other games or as someone else has said have extra days rest ahead of the final fixture.

Not sure in this instance whether we gain or lose though, I guess it depends on the position at the time.

Imo we'll gain, as we'll know what everyone else has done. Could be a situation where we need 1pt for guaranteed 2nd place, for example.

And Monday to Saturday is a decent rest for players.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I could;t go anyway as in NY - but at least I now have a chance to watch it - so win, win for me :p

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Great, last home game of the season, highly anticipated game, and there are fans who now can't go. I've never said this before (I don't think) but Modern Football is Shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here