Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because its fun, you know fun, heard of it

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm TRYING to watch the Life Aquatic at the moment but it's so SLOW that it's taking me a few sittings. I might even give up on it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am working through my Hitchcock collection in chunks each night, seen Rear Window 8.6, Marnie 7.6 , Frenzy 7.7, The Birds 8.7, Vertigo 8.3 , The Man Who Knew Too Much 7.9

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble is so far up his own backside that he cannot see anything. Its all about worthy films, art house films, films that make him sound important in the pub when he discusses them and everyone else looks into space without a fecking clue what he is on about. You see populist films Nibble despises infact he feels sorry for the likes of me and you for going to see them, he is above these sort of films, he must be an absolute riot of fun being around him.

Actually I like very few Arthouse stuff. In fact i quite enjoyed Rambo 4 at the weekend. I'm just winding you up US much the same as you do to me so please don't take it so personally. I could get wound up about the Hinge & Brackett stuff but I know you don't mean it personally and neither do I.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You don't really get films do you?

In what sense? If you mean do I like children's films then no, I don't get them or like them. If you mean I don't like fun films then you couldn't be more wrong. it is a misconception to think that I only like so called worthy films just because I rib US about ET and other kids films.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched CARS the other night (the Pixar one) and really enjoyed it. Quite fancied the little blue Porsche as well. :love:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Actually I like very few Arthouse stuff. In fact i quite enjoyed Rambo 4 at the weekend. I'm just winding you up US much the same as you do to me so please don't take it so personally. I could get wound up about the Hinge & Brackett stuff but I know you don't mean it personally and neither do I.

Don't worry Nibble. I still love you and Les.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Dark Knight is the one to see. WALL.E is meant to be a bit special as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't worry Nibble. I still love you and Les.

Thanks man! last day at work for a week. I am off to Sunny Dusseldorf for a Stag do so I shall be relying upon you to inform me of all the films I should avoid upon my return! .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nibble wear a condom.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, be sensible, do not get pissed and avail yourself to the many local brothels who offer bareback and anal services.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, be sensible, do not get pissed and avail yourself to the many local brothels who offer bareback and anal services.

I have never had occasion to enter a whore or a brothel, not even in Amsterdam but I am planning on meeting some locals!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is Leslie Biehn attending this function ?.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cor, you get to have one of them MASSIVE beers they have in Germany. I love them.

that's right. had many in Berlin. There is a huge beer, music and food festival when we are there. It is about 3 square miles. Bitberger beer and lots of it please!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Track down Lisa 1981 is my advice Nibble.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
softkiss 1987 could also do a job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports