Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film 2008

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It was a comment on a film US, not a critisism of you. The minute somebody even hints that a film you like is bad you throw a massive hissy fit. The fact that you get spurred on by some of the more idiotic members of NSC is disappointing. Anyway, I really can't be bothered with this anymore. Algie will never tire of pushing people's buttons with his ill thought out and childish behaviour and the more I see of this kind of behaviour from you US, the more I can't be arsed with it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

f*** off then Bracket :lolol:

1 down 1 to go :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a comment on a film US, not a critisism of you. The minute somebody even hints that a film you like is bad you throw a massive hissy fit. The fact that you get spurred on by some of the more idiotic members of NSC is disappointing. Anyway, I really can't be bothered with this anymore. Algie will never tire of pushing people's buttons with his ill thought out and childish behaviour and the more I see of this kind of behaviour from you US, the more I can't be arsed with it.

I don't follow that philosophy you see, if someone posts a film they love but I hate I do not put a post slagging it off and making out they aret some sort of emotional and inellectural pygmy for liking it which is the provocation Les did. I just let it be , check the thread and see if I am not right.

Its the same as saying " mate your wife is an absolute f***ing hound ", its still a personal insult and an insult against your integrity.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't follow that philosophy you see, if someone posts a film they love but I hate I do not put a post slagging it off and making out they aret some sort of emotional and inellectural pygmy for liking it which is the provocation Les did. I just let it be , check the thread and see if I am not right.

Its the same as saying " mate your wife is an absolute f***ing hound ", its still a personal insult and an insult against your integrity.

Jesus. IT's A FILM
I have as much faith in your interpretation of events as I do on your betting tips. Laters.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am dissapointed about the Kung Fu Panda review as I am seeing it tonight and its the film my partner's 17 year old daughter wants to see before I am subjected to a pinser movement from Les and Nibble.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You have a heart of granite.

I think you will find I feel so much that I am able to intellectualise my emotions on a much higher level that you or that so called film 'expert' US. Pair of saps.

Is it me or has the last page rant by US been based on a misreading of that post. He claims Nibble and I are picking on him but if you look at my post above (the one he quoted to start his pop) it's actually me taking the piss out of him and Nibble.

The fact that it was clearly a joke post seems to have gone missing also.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can I just say US you know I say these things just to push your buttons, I'm just winding you up and think you are a decent bloke. I rarely ever agree with you over films but hey ho, variety is the spice of life.

Algie on the other hand is laughable. The fact that he follows me round the board using any excuse for his little hate 'agenda' really says a lot more about him than me and also shows how much I bother him.

May I suggest this as a new Avatar;

cooper.jpg

I see myself as very much the Kevin Spacey character in this little play of repression.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why don't you two just be done with it and book your civil ceremony at the Brighton Town Hall now. You roam around NSC as a 2 man tag team, agreeing with everything the other person says on EVERY subject and not having the nerve to express your own independant feelings in case someone on NSC is nasty to you. Grow some BOLLOCKS :rant:

Also why have a go at us by implying we are homosexual and using it as a slur. That for me is beneath you US, something for the semi-illiterate types on here. I can't think of any right now...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was pulling your plonkers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm not really interested in joining in this little binfest, but personally I'd be SIGNIFICANTLY more offended if somebody said that to me, than if they told me they didn't like Escape to Victory.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Horses for Courses.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kung Fu Panda 6.3

After the 8.1 on imdb which means this is meant to be better than ET, Close Encounters and Munich ( I think not ) I had high hopes. The animation was very impressive but not watershed but the story was average really and the big showdwon between the Panda and the Main baddie was unrealistic bearing in mind baddie had beaten 1000 soldiers on his own and lost by being bounced around by a fat Panda. It had some great moments like the training and trying to eat the dumplings , the high light and some other chortles but was a tad dissapointed based on reviews and marks given.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Kung Fu Panda 6.3

After the 8.1 on imdb which means this is meant to be better than ET, Close Encounters and Munich ( I think not ) I had high hopes. The animation was very impressive but not watershed but the story was average really and the big showdwon between the Panda and the Main baddie was unrealistic bearing in mind baddie had beaten 1000 soldiers on his own and lost by being bounced around by a fat Panda. It had some great moments like the training and trying to eat the dumplings , the high light and some other chortles but was a tad dissapointed based on reviews and marks given.

The fact that you had high hopes for a film for kids about a fat talking panda that learns kung-fu makes the mind boggle

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nibble is so far up his own backside that he cannot see anything. Its all about worthy films, art house films, films that make him sound important in the pub when he discusses them and everyone else looks into space without a fecking clue what he is on about. You see populist films Nibble despises infact he feels sorry for the likes of me and you for going to see them, he is above these sort of films, he must be an absolute riot of fun being around him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Wicker Man

Remake of the 70's "cult classic" with Nicolas Cage. The 70's one was completely overrrated garbage, so unsurprisingly, this one was shite as well. Unintentional laughs gained from the inbred weirdo's on the island, and Cage having to don a ridiculous BEAR outfit near the end to infiltrate their odd ceremonial rituals.
Avoid.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The fact that you had high hopes for a film for kids about a fat talking panda that learns kung-fu makes the mind boggle

f***ing GET OVER YOURSELF :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here