Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film 2008

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Kung Fu Panda - 4.9 Yet another mediocre animated offering which tried to be fun for kids and entertaining for adults but failed on both counts. Our 5-year-old was as bored as we were. Jack Black is decent as the voice of the Panda. Angelina Jolie says about four lines yet hogged all the press for this.

In the Hands of Gods - 9.1 Brillant documentary following five inner-city Brit lads as they try to use their freestyle footy skills to buy their passage from New York to Agentina to meet their hero, Diego Maradonna. A really moving journey of human emotion, endeavour and friendship. Highly recommend it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You have a heart of granite.

I think you will find I feel so much that I am able to intellectualise my emotions on a much higher level that you or that so called film 'expert' US. Pair of saps.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even as a child I hated it for the way it tried to emotionally blackmail me. Vomitous, shallow crap. Just well packaged crap.

How very sad indeed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you will find I feel so much that I am able to intellectualise my emotions on a much higher level that you or that so called film 'expert' US. Pair of saps.

Why don't you two just be done with it and book your civil ceremony at the Brighton Town Hall now. You roam around NSC as a 2 man tag team, agreeing with everything the other person says on EVERY subject and not having the nerve to express your own independant feelings in case someone on NSC is nasty to you. Grow some BOLLOCKS :rant:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why don't you two just be done with it and book your civil ceremony at the Brighton Town Hall now. You roam around NSC as a 2 man tag team, agreeing with everything the other person says on EVERY subject and not having the nerve to express your own independant feelings in case someone on NSC is nasty to you. Grow some BOLLOCKS :rant:

Now that is brilliant:laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

A- No we don't
B- Someone who rates ET as one of his fave films telling someone else to grow balls is the stuff of science fiction itself.
C- Have you seen my posts? Do you really think I am afraid of someone on here being nasty to me?

You need to ask yourself why you get so upset when someone disagrees with your choice of films.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are like NSC's very own Hinge and Bracket. In fact thats what I am going to call you from now on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You are like NSC's very own Hinge and Bracket. In fact thats what I am going to call you from now on.

You are hilarious. As soon as someone agrees with you you run with it, getting all worked up. You did it with Arse Bars and now you do it with Algie who coincidentally are two of the biggest fuckwits on here. Grow up US, you are better than that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Or Pinky & Perky

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A- No we don't
B- Someone who rates ET as one of his fave films telling someone else to grow balls is the stuff of science fiction itself.
C- Have you seen my posts? Do you really think I am afraid of someone on here being nasty to me?

You need to ask yourself why you get so upset when someone disagrees with your choice of films.

ET is one of my favourite films of all time and if Hinge and Bracket don't like it they can jolly well f*** right off :censored:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, well, well US. Glad to see you have a new playmate. I suppose it is like at school when the transient billy-no-mates hook up every now and then only to part company when they realise it is better to be a knobber on your own than hang out with other social cripples. No shock to see Algie lurking on here waiting to have a childish pop. Pathetic US. My opinion of you is rapidly changing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well, well, well US. Glad to see you have a new playmate. I suppose it is like at school when the transient billy-no-mates hook up every now and then only to part company when they realise it is better to be a knobber on your own than hang out with other social cripples. No shock to see Algie lurking on here waiting to have a childish pop. Pathetic US. My opinion of you is rapidly changing.

I have plenty of mates gay boy.I'm always having a pop at US and he will tell you that.He has something that you will never have "self control"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have plenty of mates gay boy.I'm always having a pop at US and he will tell you that.He has something that you will never have "self control"

I am controlled enough not to call you a thick, racist, bi-curious, infantile spaz.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me and Algie are getting along just fine now Nibble but he has given me a load of shit in the past. If Hinge tells me in an unprovoked post that a film I hold very dear is a load of old shite and then Bracket comes on to back him up I will tell you both to f*** Off, thats how it works.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Me and Algie are getting along just fine now Nibble but he has given me a load of shit in the past. If Hinge tells me in an unprovoked post that a film I hold very dear is a load of old shite and then Bracket comes on to back him up I will tell you both to f*** Off, thats how it works.

It was a comment on a film US, not a critisism of you. The minute somebody even hints that a film you like is bad you throw a massive hissy fit. The fact that you get spurred on by some of the more idiotic members of NSC is disappointing. Anyway, I really can't be bothered with this anymore. Algie will never tire of pushing people's buttons with his ill thought out and childish behaviour and the more I see of this kind of behaviour from you US, the more I can't be arsed with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here