Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film 2008

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with your analysis of I Am Legend Uncle S, although I think 7.0 is a tad generous - I'd have gone about 6.7. It COULD have been so much better. If the film had focussed more on the outbreak of the virus than the aftermath, it would've been far more interesting.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I heard great things about Memento and was dissapointed with it. I thought Nolan's Batman Begins and The Prestige were much better films.

How can you be negative about Memento? Tis my favourite film of all time. I have watched it about 8 times and written 3 essays on it and can only say it is utterly brilliant.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did not make the most of a decent premise I agree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was not negative about Memento I said it was not as good as I had expected. I was also positive about 15 other films in Nibble list. Nibble is just negative, critical, down on everything. I hope he is not like this all the time or he must be a very trying person to live with.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In Bruges

Farrell does comedy. And does it well. Good ending as well, non hollywood.

Brilliant comedy and some great lines about "gay beers" and "if Iwas brought up on a farm and was retarded this would impress me, but I wasnt and Im not" and "Bruges? Why the f*** in Bruges? The Bahamas yes!"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
AND

Your getting boring and predictable. Any thins anyone posts and mor so me is followed by a retort from you saying it is SHIT :yawn:. Its getting tiresome now frankly.

Don't be so patronising US, you are better than that. I'll post whatever reply I damn well like. As long as you keep telling me about all the dogshit films you watch I'll keep giving my opinion. Thanks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was not negative about Memento I said it was not as good as I had expected. I was also positive about 15 other films in Nibble list. Nibble is just negative, critical, down on everything. I hope he is not like this all the time or he must be a very trying person to live with.

Excuse me Spielberg but your talking shit. You don't have a f***ing clue what I'm like. I just can't help commenting on the childish drivel you enjoy.
I am positive about many things. You only like people who kiss your arse anyway. When Bars was sucking your cock you were loving him, even though he was ripping into everyone on the board except you. Now you get a little ribbing and you can't take it.

GROW THE f*** UP>

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dog Shit, of course millions of people like a film but Nibble is above that as he is on a far superior moral and intellectural compass. GET OVER YOURSELF. I get predict your review of IJ 4 already it will be " it was ok but not as good as it could have been and then post a long list of things Spielberg could have done better and the more sucessful the film becomes the more you will criticie it. If it becomes the most sucessful film ever you will default into it is shit mode.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just can't help commenting on the childish drivel you enjoy.

Condemned by your own fingers. This say all we need to know about you I think.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its also the childish drivel lots of people including Easy 10 like to watch as well, so your insulting them as well. the difference is their too polite to tell you to f*** off !.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I can understand why you would say I have a superiority complex with regard to films but Nibble?

You are coming across as quite the pompus arse on here US, shitting on other people's opinions while having a go at them for not totally agreeing with yours.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not really. I am just sick of the negative default Nibble says on ANY film I post about. It makes debates films hard work when someone's agenda it just to slag EVERYTHING off. I think he needs to have a long look in the mirror and address his issues and constant negativity.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a BINFEST

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not really. I am just sick of the negative default Nibble says on ANY film I post about. It makes debates films hard work when someone's agenda it just to slag EVERYTHING off. I think he needs to have a long look in the mirror and address his issues and constant negativity.

How odd that you judge someones whole personality on their comments on one thread. I have been friends with him for 4 years and would say that in general he is one of the more positive people I know.

Trouble is Unc you are so sure you are right with regard to films that you go a bit loco when anyone disagrees. Perhaps if you opened your perimeters a bit you may accept that to some people film is something else rather than just mass entertainment.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
For example you gave a slightly negative review to Memento, which I was quite happy to accept even though it is my favourite film.

However I didn't go skitz, start telling you you are a negative arsehole, that you are up there own backside and you are wrong because it got a 8.5 on IMDB.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I'm sorry US. Perhaps every review I give should be delivered through the medium of an Enchanted style Disney song and dance routine then you might enjoy it.

I post plenty of positive things about film, just happen to find your taste in films vaguely amusing.

The amount of times we have all had to endure your pathetic whining when someone doesn't like Schindlers list is unbearable.

You berate anyone that disagrees with you citing IMDB as some kind of bible. Have you ever thought that it is perhaps only massive geeks that bother voting on films on IMDB and that is why the films you like come out on top.

You seem a nice man US but your willingness to judge my personal life because I don't like Will Smith is a bit beyond and I am a bit sick of you and your pathetic whining to be honest.

I think it best to end this debate.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I fell asleep during Memento, which was confusing. I didn't enjoy the film, maybe because of this slumber but mostly, I think, because of it's pace. One day I will watch it again, with open eyes and mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here