Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film 2008

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nothing personal and no offence of course but I think the idea of NSC's film expert being someone who dislikes any films with any evidence of brains in them is actually a very funny concept - it sort-of reminds me of the grumpy children's entertainer in Hi-Di-Hi who can't stand kids.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:lol:

Coupled with the fact that his idol has effectively ruined modern cinema single handedly.

Only joking.
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
You, you...holocaust-denying Desert Orchid-fellating BULLY, you!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
loving the areas chaps

can somebody identify themselves as a suitable candidate for a bitch fight

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't respect anything that isn't human and as you can't decide which gender you are I simply don't categorise you as a human.

You are a bloody weirdo. Im going to live with US.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing personal and no offence of course but I think the idea of NSC's film expert being someone who dislikes any films with any evidence of brains in them is actually a very funny concept...

...like the concept of our resident tipster knowing f***-all about tipping!

:lolol:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Kermode was so excited about this film he must have had an erection. Apparently it is " an astonishing piece of work " and he was " totally mesmarised ". He is in the Les, Nibble and Meade school of hi brow psuedo intellectural arthouse lets have a wank thought of cinema.

Yes they do have standards, intellect and taste, yes. :)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
When you look at US' list from IMDB it does remind you of how many magnificent films have been made

I f***ing love movies

Far more than I love arguing about movies

that said, 'There Will Be Blood' is worth the entire career of Michael Bay multiplied by the entire career of George Lucas multiplied by the entire career of Joe Dante

Top man....I quite agree! Don't know what the hell The Matrix (absolute crap apart from visual innovations at the time), American History X (steady on there!) and Eternal Sunshine (over-rated imho) are doin' there. Have seen all 50 and there's some DAMN good viewing to be had from that little lot!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chaps

I love you all.

Each to their own. I respect everyone's opinion but I must warn that anyone that does not give

INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL will be sent a soiled pair of my underpants which my Dog, Harold likes to salivate and drool over in the post.

Kind Regards.

US

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone who does not give INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGODN OF THE CRYTSLL SKULL , 5 stars or at least 9.0 will be sent a soiled pair of Retriever salivated underpants.

No one in Brighton can hear you scream.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shit I spelt it wrong again !. I am going to bed.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Shit I spelt it wrong again !. I am going to bed.

There Will Be Sleep

thank f***

:p

re 'Jones' 4, if it's as good or better that the first we are living in charmed times

if it's better than the third but not as good as the first we are lucky and will have fun

if it's worse than the third but better than the second we're happy and have had a decent night out

if it's worse than the second we will wish it had not been made

with regards these matters I am the law

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Steven Spielberg is a cunt. And that's the end of it.

Whoa there big man. Slow down. Back off. Without Steven Spielberg, there would be no Back to the Future.

You might want to remember that before you start chucking remarks like that around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here