Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting amongst our own fans.....

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Reminds me of that nasty incident at the Priestfield where a couple of supporters (no names to protect the guilty) almost came to blows over the relative goalkeeping merits of Nicky Rust and Mark Ormerod. Now that was a battle worth fighting.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If we can all subscribe to "the pen is mightier than the sword" statement.
Can we not settle these kind of arguements with an English grammer and comprehension test - the last 6 pages hold evidence that "strong in't arm and thick in't 'ead" prevails in a significant quantity on NSC.
Not all, I hasten to add, before a deluge of literary abuse ....
NSC to be renamed Jeremy Kyle's chat room :lol
Cetainly brought a smile to me reading some of the responses ....

Sep 1, 2010
Typical NSC 'I was not even there but I am going decide what actually happened on any incident on Saturday with a sweeping load of old shit bog standard look at how morally upstanding I am' bollocks. Wow.

Left when the 5th went in and as I was walking down the steps heard someone shouting as I turned around 20p clocked me on the bonce. The WH Steward with the glasses was straight over apologising and frantically signalling to the upper tier stewards to reign them in.
I think it hit me face side rather than on the edge as it didnt split the skin but had a lump all night.
You need to get this escalated, tell WHU that if they won't scan their CCTV and identify the culprit then you will inform the FA about these attacks at Upton Park.

Can we not settle these kind of arguements with an English grammer and comprehension test -
But that wouldn't be very fair on your good self now, would it :lolol:

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm not saying he didn't have the right to boo its the fact the "44 year old" snapped when another fan was clapping and was getting in the older mans faces. O which the guy did call him a tw*t which he was being. My friend only stepped in then your friend grabbed the guy by the neck area and started to try and fight him. Then my friend stop it do your muture 44 year old friend started I him and that's when the fight kick off. You lot need to get you facts right you was getting food the lot of you and didn't even see it!!!!
If it helps, my wife teaches English as a foreign language :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just read all this.

I particularly like this post:

I'm not saying he didn't have the right to boo its the fact the "44 year old" snapped when another fan was clapping and was getting in the older mans faces. O which the guy did call him a tw*t which he was being. My friend only stepped in then your friend grabbed the guy by the neck area and started to try and fight him. Then my friend stop it do your muture 44 year old friend started I him and that's when the fight kick off. You lot need to get you facts right you was getting food the lot of you and didn't even see it!!!!

It's like there is some some kind of sub-human underclass, it's fascinating.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I say old boy, if you understood it would you mind awfully translating it?

Ta.

Sorry Sir, I have absolutely no idea what they are on about. It's like a different language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here