Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting amongst our own fans.....

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Anyone is entitled to boo, cheer, clap, smile or cry all they want at an event they paid good money to attend.
Why some TWAT made it his business what attitude another fan had, is because he is exactly that.

Which, of course, is exactly what you are doing but from the safety of you keyboard.

albionite

May 20, 2009
We left when the 5th goal went in. As we passed The Queens all we could hear was "Good Old Sussex By The Sea" from inside the pub!

I left at the end, so would of been 10 to 15 minutes after you walked by. I didn't see what happened. Could just hear glass being smashed and the police running inside.

Which, of course, is exactly what you are doing but from the safety of you keyboard.

Not really, is it.
The person clapping had a right to clap, paid his money.
The bloke sticking his oar in had no right to get involved. I'm 'from the safety of my keyboard' telling you that the bloke had no place to get involved. If I was there, I'd have the same opinion and if I were a steward I'd be taking it up with the bloke who stuck his oar in and not to interfere with the clapper's rights.

I don't sit in the safety of my keyboard mush, I'm there making sure fans are free to enjoy the football safely and healthily.
I'm qualified to do so.

Now, was there anything else?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The person clapping had a right to clap.

Yes, he did. You have a right to walk up and down the High Street in a Donald Duck outfit. But it would make you look a cock. And anyone clapping that performance also looked a total dullard.

Did they deserve someone having a go at them? Of course not. It is their inalienable right to be a cretin. Sadly, this is not yet illegal in this country.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Not really, is it.
The bloke sticking his oar in had no right to get involved. I'm 'from the safety of my keyboard' telling you that the bloke had no place to get involved. If I was there, I'd have the same opinion and if I were a steward I'd be taking it up with the bloke who stuck his oar in and not to interfere with the clapper's rights.

I don't sit in the safety of my keyboard mush, I'm there making sure fans are free to enjoy the football safely and healthily.
I'm qualified to do so.

They don't screen for inflated self-importance in your job, do they?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you saying that from the 'safety of your keyboard'?

Just f*** off.

Do they provide anger management training as well, if not perhaps you had better go on a course

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will, when you go for a tiresome idiot detox

You can almost see the steam coming of your keyboard, brilliant anger

Dandyman

In London village.
First time in 15 years away fans got into that pub so I heard

You have to love the fact that the Irons drink in a pub call The Queens and aim homophobic abuse at us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pretty much. I thought this was interesting...

WHAT THE CLUB SAY..(from programme)

"West Ham have signed up to the Govt's sports charter to tackle homophobia, committing football league clubs to challenge discrimination and tackle the issue of homophobia and transphobia both on and off the field. Clubs will strive t make football a welcome place for everyone."

WHAT THE FANS SAID..

"Do you take it up the ar*e?"
"Rent boys, rent boys"
"Does your boyfriend know you're here?"
"Stand up, cos you can't sit down"

Hmm.

I was watching a live stream yesterday and heard fans singing "Ole Ole Ole Ole , Gayboys , Gayboys" but not sure which set of fans were singing it.

Jan 30, 2008
Not really, is it.

I'm qualified to do so.

you're so self righteous I BET YOUR SHIT DON'T STINK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here