Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread is very sad to see in 2012 :(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You are fuckin deluded if u think a couple of millwall were looking to upset kids etc fuckin clueless

Are you illiterate, or just refusing to comprehend what I'm saying to you?

I haven't got a bloody clue what they were looking to do - but that is what happened, and that is where they did it. How clearer can I make it for you?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's not what happened though is it. Your fans after the game marched on our family stand and slapped a Dad with his son, then went on and intimidated more kids. Not very heroic is it!

We've seen them all over the years but Millwall are the biggest brain dead bullies going, indiscriminately scaring opposing fans doesn't make you hard, it makes you a pest and your real fans and even your famous old firm would be ashamed of it.

Exactly. [MENTION=26525]Dirty den[/MENTION] is refusing to accept the reality of what went on.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sadly Millwall are followed by some of the most loathsome and pathetic people in football. They continually let their club and 'normal' supporters down by constantly living down to their stereotype of 'scary' hard men. I really feel for the people at Millwall who have been trying to turn that club around, but the f**kwits won't let go of the past. The shameful playacting aside, I like what Kenny Jackett has done there. He has built a good side with next to nothing and they fully deserve their lofty position in the league, it's just a shame that these cretins continue to drag the club's name through the mud.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Don't think it's that bad to be honest !! good turn out just before xmas ,,

You didn't think your support was that bad?!

I thought that there was some kind of protest going on and all your fans had boycotted the game.

It was the worst support I've seen this season at The Amex considering the distance, or lack of distance you had to come.

Tin pot club, tin pot fans.

Dec 29, 2011
This thread is very sad to see in 2012 :(

Why? It's sensationalism, people like to read and write about football hooliganism. Every club has a small pocket of idiots, even us, it's not confined to Millwall. I didn't see any trouble myself but then I didn't walk down to the station, I'm sure it's just people trying to intimidate and as stated earlier, if you stood up for yourself the cowards would move on. Bullies like weakness, show a bit of fight and they'll soon f*** off.

that's not what happened though is it. Your fans after the game marched on our family stand and slapped a dad with his son, then went on and intimidated more kids. Not very heroic is it!

We've seen them all over the years but millwall are the biggest brain dead bullies going, indiscriminately scaring opposing fans doesn't make you hard, it makes you a pest and your real fans and even your famous old firm would be ashamed of it.

is that the famous old firm who in the 70's climbed into the west stand seats to punch old men????

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why? It's sensationalism, people like to read and write about football hooliganism. Every club has a small pocket of idiots, even us, it's not confined to Millwall. I didn't see any trouble myself but then I didn't walk down to the station, I'm sure it's just people trying to intimidate and as stated earlier, if you stood up for yourself the cowards would move on. Bullies like weakness, show a bit of fight and they'll soon f*** off.

Why?! Because i've heard several stories of kids and women being involved and targeted and I don't think all the people are exagerating or making stuff up...?!

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Bold ,,,u. Heard millwall go right let's go this way it's the quickest way to get to parents with kids .. Do f*** off

I was stood meters away from a bunch of your lot outside the brasserie laying into some bloke in front of his kid, they then proceeded to launch metal poles at the windows before dragging their knuckles down to the station swearing and fighting anyone that got in their way - The vast majority of your fans are scum - I don't like Palace because of the rivalry and the fact it'll never change, i don't care about the reasons and the past, it is what it is - Millwall on the other hand i fuc*ing hate! SO DO f*** OFF WONT YOU

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm sorry, but you are as completely clueless as Dirty den!

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
So you were meters away and done nothing ... You my friend are a complete **** !! Don't believe this shit for one minute that wall started on women and kids

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

Funnily enough all I have seen (including those prats in J Cloth hats back at the Goldstone ....who got their arses whipped by the way) is wall starting on dads with kids in toe or women + kids...... so big and tough..... funnily enough not quite so when challanged be people their own size or larger.

I used to like wall but now you have too many spotty little boys supressing homofobic tendancies by trying to look big.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

1918.jpg

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So you were meters away and done nothing ... You my friend are a complete **** !! Don't believe this shit for one minute that wall started on women and kids

I was already in the brasserie as I said, which was basically locked down when they started throwing the barriers at the windows.

You can believe what you want seeing as you went round the other way...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Are you for real? ‘the wall will not tolerate it’ you sound like a complete idiot. Football is about banter, singing 2 nil and you f***ed it up doesn’t give your horrible chavvy excuses of human beings the right to start fights whether kids are present or not.

Listening to clowns like you makes me glad that the traditional scum who resided in New Cross, Bermondsey ect are being priced out of London and have been forced elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports