Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 12

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And just phone up microsoft and get them to close the account, that'll f*** him over.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
How on earth did he spend so much on Ultimate Team anyway? Was he constantly buying player packs trying to find and build a team with Messi, Ronaldo etc?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
bet he wished he had of spent it on brasses now :lol:

Agree with others, he defo knew what he was doing

D

Deleted member 18477

Yep - that's what makes it even worse!!!

Yes my card details were on the system from when we purchased the gold membership.

yea that makes sense then! the bugger is that its off a debit card. credit card would have been a bit better i suppose.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
How on earth did he spend so much on Ultimate Team anyway? Was he constantly buying player packs trying to find and build a team with Messi, Ronaldo etc?

f*** knows!!! The only saving grace is he is going to pay me back - and just as I found this out my electricity bill arrived saying they owe me 250 quid - I haven't told him that - I'm still going to make him pay me back - idiot child

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
bet he wished he had of spent it on brasses now :lol:

Agree with others, he defo knew what he was doing

He says he didn't read the terms and conditions - but he's an intelligent kid - studying economics, business studies, IT and communication culture at Bhasvic - bloody good job I found it now!!!!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He says he didn't read the terms and conditions - but he's an intelligent kid - studying economics, business studies, IT and communication culture at Bhasvic - bloody good job I found it now!!!!!!

Sorry but he's lying to you, there is no way you could buy 32'000 MS Points and not be fullt aware of the cost.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hmmm having Xbox Live and Fifa I would suggest that spending that money is not something done easily and accidently. You have to go through menus and submitting forms to purchase MS points- payments are not taken automatically without notice. He would have know full well what he was doing IMO.

It's the same with Ultimate Team...It's not just a case of "spending" easily.

I have a PS3 and use the PS Network and I know for a fact that you have to go through various stages before you purchase anything.

If that were my boy, I wouldn't just ban him from Xbox Live, I'd ban him from his Xbox full stop.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
It's the same with Ultimate Team...It's not just a case of "spending" easily.

I have a PS3 and use the PS Network and I know for a fact that you have to go through various stages before you purchase anything.

If that were my boy, I wouldn't just ban him from Xbox Live, I'd ban him from his Xbox full stop.

He's 17 and wears size 12 trainers and is built like a tank - I've taken all the games away and cancelled Xbox live -

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Im still f***ing fuming though!!! It's not the money - its the fact he knew that's worse - that's what's so shitty - in the past he's come down and said can I buy a map for call of duty and he's given me the money - this was just ridiculous though I don't know what he was thinking.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thanks for the warning Tracey, my boy did'nt get FIFA 12 until christmas.And has been staying with me so has had no real time to play.Luckily got xbox live through Amazon, but ex wife had to give her bank details to register FIFA 12.Seemed a bit strange but I assumed it was because he is only 13.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Xbox is very good for parental controls. If you go Settings > Family, you can restrict access to games via age rating, limit access to xbox live and even decide for how many hours a day the Xbox can be turned on i think.

I'd never put my bank details into an Xbox im not fully in control of, if your kids want Xbox Live, you can buy 12 month cards online or in stores, which mean you never have to use your card details.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
He would of know what he was doing. Im 17 and have my own card on there, and it clearly warns you when you buy something.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here