Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's just a tad a good. Very realistic as I gave away two clumsy penalties with Virgo against boro.

What level are you playing on? It's quite tricky isn't it? I squeaked a 2-1 win v Colchester this morning. Fozzie won a dodgy penalty (spooky!) and Dickenson scrambled a late winner.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Has anyone had a crack at Manager Mode yet? Is it a lot more realistic? E.g. you cannot buy £5m wonderkids for Brighton.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Has anyone had a crack at Manager Mode yet? Is it a lot more realistic? E.g. you cannot buy £5m wonderkids for Brighton.

Yes, it's much better and more realistic. I was playing with Liverpool and I had to give Dzeko huge wages for him to move. Also there's a difficulty level for the board of the club.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yes, it's much better and more realistic. I was playing with Liverpool and I had to give Dzeko huge wages for him to move. Also there's a difficulty level for the board of the club.

That sounds like a BIG improvement IMO. I love doing manager mode, but that ruined it.

Have you (or anyone else) done Be a Pro mode yet? Is that much different?

2 hours 10 minutes to go...

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
That sounds like a BIG improvement IMO. I love doing manager mode, but that ruined it.

Have you (or anyone else) done Be a Pro mode yet? Is that much different?

2 hours 10 minutes to go...

Nah, not yet.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What level are you playing on? It's quite tricky isn't it? I squeaked a 2-1 win v Colchester this morning. Fozzie won a dodgy penalty (spooky!) and Dickenson scrambled a late winner.

Been playing it on the hardest level (legendary I believe it's called) and in my opinion it's ALOT harder than last year. It's easier to play bur much better opposition. I love it.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just finished my first game. It's simply incredible.

Hardest level: Brighton 3 (Dickinson 28, 53, McLeod 90) - Crystal Palace 0

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Got a draw in a friendly with Le Mans,

then lost 2-1 to Brizzle :mad: But Super Jim McNulty did score my goal :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here