Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fickle Brighton supporters.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
One of the greatest mistakes in the history of the football club not doing more to keep Gus Poyet.

Can you imagine where we'd be now if we did?
Christ you're clueless....Gus only cared about himself and threw his toys out the pram more than i can remember and also wanted more money and even more money.

Opinions opinions

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Christ you're clueless....Gus only cared about himself and threw his toys out the pram more than i can remember and also wanted more money and even more money.

Opinions opinions

You do understand that there are more opinions than just yours???

thekettle

Jun 27, 2013
Offer the position back to Oscar.... a manager who at least the fans supported and a had a good chant!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Harry H - I see you have ruffled a few feathers tonight. I gave Sami up until tonights game to turn it round - he didn't, so he has to go. He was a very good player but management is not his best career choice. Two wins in 17 odd game for BHA and 2 wins for his German club prior to his sacking = poor management. If you take your Liverpool tinted glasses off you will see something needs to be done re management. If its recruitement policy thats partly to blame or the recruiter, that needs sorting also. Sami is not a good manager nor will he be unless he starts lower (very low) down the leagues and learns the trade. Some player hack it most can't. Sami can't. I don't like anyone getting the sack but Sami has to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here