Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fickle Brighton supporters.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Football managers or coaches who don't perform get sacked its that simple...He's useless

He has had a few months with a team that has had all of its best players sold from under it by a board that is more concerned with its own profit than that of the club.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't want either out and would take both back tomorrow. Especially Oscar who I truly believe could have been a great if the board had backed him in January.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Thick idiot.
I said "You" because I thought Gus was the best manager BHA had ever had.On a par with Mullery.
Oscar was decent too.
So could Sami be if he had a decent chairman.

No, sami would nevef be decent. A decent manager would get the best out of the players we have. Sami decent, now ive heard it all.

Dec 29, 2011
Didn't want either out and would take both back tomorrow. Especially Oscar who I truly believe could have been a great if the board had backed him in January.

If Garcia continued this season, and spent some of the Ulloa money of his own players, we'd probably be fighting for a top 6 spot right now. Yes, our team is shit right now after losing Upson, Ward and Ulloa, but he seemed to make the best of a bad bunch.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Some honesty.....even if clueless.
So a man that disrespected our club and owner and who Facked up our chances of promotion against our bitter rivals makes me clueless ?maybe I don't want an egotistical **** like poyet as our manager.
Personally I despise the bloke and was over the moon when he was sacked...The football was mostly negative boring sideways passing and goals were rare.

Saying that hyppia is far worse

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
One of the greatest mistakes in the history of the football club not doing more to keep Gus Poyet.

Can you imagine where we'd be now if we did?
With the same on-field personnel? In the same place, +/- 3 places.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No, sami would nevef be decent. A decent manager would get the best out of the players we have. Sami decent, now ive heard it all.

Decent manager does not equal Sami Hyppia. Decent man I would guess he is.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Agree with Oscar, if they had backed him we would be in the top6 with a decent squad still .... makes you wonder whether that was the clubs plan all along so they could sell all the best players and sign 2nd class replacements

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here