Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS murray vid

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol: That is quite brilliant. Pathetic attempt at a block aswell, was that Greer or Dunk? I couldn't tell.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We had THREE years of saying FFSM so now its The Palace turn.

Sep 28, 2011
T-Shirts :facepalm: Enjoy your cup final win - there will be plenty more Albion Palace games so plenty of chances to put the record straight (still think we've beat u more than u have us btw). One thing i do agree with is why the f*** would an Albion fan put htis on youtube? Ridiculous. If you post on here you're very stupid and can't have felt the same gutting feeling as the rest of us... I haven't brought myself to watch any highlights properly - if i'd taken that vid i'd have deleted without watching!
Cup final? Mate, we've had more big games then you over the last few years!
The T-shirt thing is just a way for individuals to make money on the back of a funny Palace moment, don't see why people shouldn't cash in.

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
This new one is f***ing brainy.
Can we keep him?

Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

Of course it wasn't our cup final, but it was the first game against our fiercest rivals for the very many years you've been languishing in the third division. To become the first league team to win at the amex after all the billy big bollocks we've put up with from you lot on our boards is very sweet indeed.

And don't pretend you wouldn't have done something similar because we all know that is utter bullshit. If you win at our place I will rightly expect very much the same from you. That's what rivalries are about - bragging rights. At least until January 31st they will remain ours - after that we'll see what happens. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here