Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS murray vid

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I don't suppose any clitstal palace fans have a link to the ffs Murray video by any chance do they ?
I havnt seen it yet but hear it's hilarious especially after the 30th time of watching it

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Do you think so...i can't find anything funny about Murray or Palace scoring against us.

I find it funny. It just sums up the whole evening, the icing on the cake unfortunately for us. The whole game at the end was a bloody circus. The FFS Murray just sounds funny and exactly how I felt at the time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I find it funny. It just sums up the whole evening, the icing on the cake unfortunately for us. The whole game at the end was a bloody circus. The FFS Murray just sounds funny and exactly how I felt at the time.

This. I felt that Murray wasn't really trying until Palace went ahead and then helped himself to a goal when it made no difference to the end result.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Lol it was actually a bit of a sarcastic thread but yeah do agree it is funny

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see Ipswich beat us 3-1 after going a goal down.

Are they releasing a special video to commemorate this fact, or are they just not that small-time?

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
I see Ipswich beat us 3-1 after going a goal down.

Are they releasing a special video to commemorate this fact, or are they just not that small-time?

Erm, not to be pedantic but didn't you guys release a DVD after thumping is in league 1 when we first went down? ;)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, but that was more to do with the fact that it was Poyet's first game in charge rather than who the opposition were.

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
Greetings. Palace fan here in (kind of) peace.

I think you'll find the "FFS Murray" video was filmed and posted on youtube by a Brighton supporter. Quite why is unclear, but it's sure given us a bloody good laugh and spawned a new catchphrase, complete with accompanying t-shirts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Greetings. Palace fan here in (kind of) peace.

I think you'll find the "FFS Murray" video was filmed and posted on youtube by a Brighton supporter. Quite why is unclear, but it's sure given us a bloody good laugh and spawned a new catchphrase, complete with accompanying t-shirts.

T-Shirts :facepalm: Enjoy your cup final win - there will be plenty more Albion Palace games so plenty of chances to put the record straight (still think we've beat u more than u have us btw). One thing i do agree with is why the f*** would an Albion fan put htis on youtube? Ridiculous. If you post on here you're very stupid and can't have felt the same gutting feeling as the rest of us... I haven't brought myself to watch any highlights properly - if i'd taken that vid i'd have deleted without watching!

D

Deleted member 2719

Look at life as a bigger event than Brighton v palace and you will see the funny side of it.

Do you know what, i have looked at it several more times and still can't laugh at it. Murray has fully justified his move to the scum until we play them up there now.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Everytime Murray did something a little bit wrong (Not often to be fair) against West Ham there was always a few people screaming FFS MURRAY in honour of the Brighton fan wally...Quite amusing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think you'll find the "FFS Murray" video was filmed and posted on youtube by a Brighton supporter.

This new one is f***ing brainy.
Can we keep him?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't suppose any clitstal palace fans have a link to the ffs Murray video by any chance do they ?
I havnt seen it yet but hear it's hilarious especially after the 30th time of watching it
Lol it was actually a bit of a sarcastic thread but yeah do agree it is funny
I thought that was pretty obvious, but straight over everyone's heads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here