Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFP embargoes for Forest and Fulham

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Another who can't see how Boro are doing what they are on small crowds

Hasn't Steve Gibson already used the club owned hotel model? https://www.rockliffehall.com/

I guess this allows a regular income into the club which, as it is classed as earned by the club, is not counted as part of the owner's allowable investment under FFP. I presumed this is why Tony Bloom has applied for planning permission for something similar.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Given Tony Fernandes has gone from 'We've learned our lesson, we'll invest in youth and do things the right way' to 'Promotion means everything to me' I'm wondering if things aren't going too well on the FFP front.

Saw something on Twitter recently showing an apparent write-off of most of our debts. Don't know if it was genuine.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not one of the others apparently. Didn't they have a few good draws in the cups against Premier League opposition and Televised ?

'Boro made reported losses of £18.4 million in 2012/13 and £20.4 million in 2013/14.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I would think as well that Bournemouth accepting their place in the championship when promoted meant acceptance of the rules of that division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here