Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFCMurray?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ulloa has scored 8 goals in 10 starts. It might be a bit optimistic to extrapolate that pro-rata over a 46 game season, but I think it shows that he knows where the goal is, which is more than Murray did last season.

And this season? Good grief :facepalm:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Bolasie will go in the summer which will leave you with no wingers and with Zaha gone, no penalties.

You are making hypothetical guesses. I’ll go with it though for the sake of argument. Say these players do go. They go for nothing do they? We wouldn't buy another player to fill that position, who could potentially be better?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And this season? Good grief :facepalm:

My point being that players usually take a while to settle into a system and style of play; ie Murray was s**t last season and brilliant this year. If Ulloa can come straight into a foreign league and score 0.8 goals a game from the off, it'll be exciting to see what his scoring average will be like after he's got used to the English game and has had a pre-season under his belt. *generic emoticon to show my disdain and attempt to display superiority*

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
My point being that players usually take a while to settle into a system and style of play; ie Murray was s**t last season and brilliant this year. If Ulloa can come straight into a foreign league and score 0.8 goals a game from the off, it'll be exciting to see what his scoring average will be like after he's got used to the English game and has had a pre-season under his belt. *generic emoticon to show my disdain and attempt to display superiority*

Murray was sh*t last season due to Freedman's negative formation and ultra-defensive style and the fact that he didn't play half the games due to injury or Freedman picking the vastly over-rated Chris Martin ahead of him.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne

Or Ulloa will be worked out by other Championship defences and be less effective? Could go any way. Ulloa could be good this year and shit next. As much as Murray is better this year than last year (when he started half the games and was injured for a while).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here