Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFCMurray?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Signed a new 3 year deal :cool:

Proves that he didn't want to come back and play for the albion, which he could have done (maybe) if he'd run down his contract.

Will be too old to come back in 3 years and it would be astounding if we paid a fee to get him back.

Enjoy Selhurst Glenn :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't think you do know him like you think. Wouldn't have sold him if you did eh?

How's your striker hunt going?

We didn't sell him you dimwitted dolt.

Ask about the striker hunt tomorrow :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh that's right sorry, you got nothing for him. My mistake. Who do you think you will get? Jackson still? Was good at the Gills wasn't he.

Like I said, ask tomorrow, or even later tonight.

My view is we are getting Jackson, but what actually happens is more relevant than what I think will.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Now he will revert back to the Glen we all know now he has his deal.

Dream on buster. If played right, he scores goals. And then more goals. And then more goals.

This is great news all round, we either have him for 3 more years or we can demand a much higher price if we don't go up and the Prem vultures swoop in the summer.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Dream on buster. If played right, he scores goals. And then more goals. And then more goals.

This is great news all round, we either have him for 3 more years or we can demand a much higher price if we don't go up and the Prem vultures swoop in the summer.

That's the one thing I agree with and has led to his goal tally, but Zaha is off and Bolasie has reverted to his Bristol City form of blasting everything into the stands.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Got ulloa, who will be better than Murray. Or in fact, probably is already better. That is all.

Damn again you win. I might just leave to save face. All we have is an over the hill donkey on 80k a week.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Serious question, what do you really think you are paying Murray now after his new deal. 15-20K per week?

Has been suggested as £20k per week which does make me nervous unless that has a caveat of prem status. Effectively he will cost us a little over £3m for the three years excluding bonuses which would struggle to get a 20+ goal a season striker so it all depends on how you look at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here