Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferguson regally pissed-off

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Towards the end of the match he looked belligerent and just plain angry. Then just now watched Albion players returning to dressing room after the match and he looks downright cheesed off… in dressing room he’s so sullen whilst all around are jubilant. What’s up Ewan?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ferguson was clearly hurt by the challenge near the end of the match.

I can see why he might be frustrated, as he ended the season as The Golden Boy only to see us break our transfer record on Joao Pedro and bring in billion Euro boy Ansu Fati.

He has a lot to deal with, especially when you factor in he is Ireland's great hope to fire them back to their former glory, and I think the club have handled him perfectly so far. He is a top lad, and for his age he is exceptional.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ferguson was clearly hurt by the challenge near the end of the match.

I can see why he might be frustrated, as he ended the season as The Golden Boy only to see us break our transfer record on Joao Pedro and bring in billion Euro boy Ansu Fati.

He has a lot to deal with, especially when you factor in he is Ireland's great hope to fire them back to their former glory, and I think the club have handled him perfectly so far. He is a top lad, and for his age he is exceptional.
He's very young and he's very hungry to play. Must be hugely frustrating for the lad. I can see him moving on for no other reason than he wants more game time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here