Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferguson regally pissed-off

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Towards the end of the match he looked belligerent and just plain angry. Then just now watched Albion players returning to dressing room after the match and he looks downright cheesed off… in dressing room he’s so sullen whilst all around are jubilant. What’s up Ewan?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I listened to the radio commentary while watching, and Warren kept highlighting when one of our players would yell at him. Gross was yelling at him, De Zerbi was 'jumping up and down yelling' at him. No one likes being yelled at, especially when you're trying.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He's not in the best of form at the moment and defenders are kicking him. Plenty of possible reasons. With luck, a start and a goal or two against Sheffield United on Sunday will help.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Rotated in, rotated out... the boy can't get a run in the side and I'd imagine that's probably a frustration for him and probably a few others as well. It's stopping the individuals getting into a rhythm and it's why the team isn't performing overly well. Last night was clinical, we created two good chances and took them both with supreme and complete confidence. We had a goalkeeper in goal to make saves for the shots on target and it was a textbook, 2-0 away win.

That team will probably be totally dismantled for the Sheffield United game.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Rotated in, rotated out... the boy can't get a run in the side and I'd imagine that's probably a frustration for him and probably a few others as well. It's stopping the individuals getting into a rhythm and it's why the team isn't performing overly well. Last night was clinical, we created two good chances and took them both with supreme and complete confidence. We had a goalkeeper in goal to make saves for the shots on target and it was a textbook, 2-0 away win.

That depends on the injury situation -it could be that the bulk will be asked to play all 90 minutes, or, if it were Fulham, 110 minutes.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

It was an excellent performance - but I can imagine it took a helluva lot out of them. Some will deffo need a rest, and obviously some are injured. Pretty much any manager would need to make quite a few changes.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
i'd be very p*ssed off if little Tariq Lamptey was always telling me to stop thieving his clothes too:

1699615019537.png

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

I really don't think he can complain about rotation. He's started 7 of our 11 league games including 5 of the last 6 and the only one he didn't start (City), he came on early and played virtually the whole match (74 minutes). He's also come on as sub in 3 of our 4 Europa League games. He's playing a ridiculous amount of top level football for an 18/19 year old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here