Female person on the line tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm guessing you're very single or rather hoping you are with that ridiculous sexist attitude! You do realise what century you're living in don't you!?

Whoosh. (Here's one Ernie)

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh my god...I literally cannot believe what I'm reading...

I know.

She'll turn up late - delayed kick off for sure.
Further delayed while she texts her mates about TOWIE or some such thing.
If it rains she'll no doubt insist on running the line indoors.
Some sort of Christmas delivery is bound to turn at the Amex this afternoon, which she'll insist on checking for half an hour before she signs for it.
Oh dear!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Well I don't think women should be allowed anywhere near a football ground.

And certainly not on a forum like this one!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm guessing you're very single or rather hoping you are with that ridiculous sexist attitude! You do realise what century you're living in don't you!?

You do realise this is a MANS forum for talking about manly pursuits like watching men with brightly coloured uniforms running around in a field and kissing each other.

No place for women there.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You do realise this is a MANS forum for talking about manly pursuits like watching men with brightly coloured uniforms running around in a field and kissing each other.

No place for women there.

I agree with that. In fact I feel so strongly about it that I'm not going to turn up at the game today.
Instead I will be going shopping to get myself some nice high-heels and a bottle of perfume.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I know.

She'll turn up late - delayed kick off for sure.
Further delayed while she texts her mates about TOWIE or some such thing.
If it rains she'll no doubt insist on running the line indoors.
Some sort of Christmas delivery is bound to turn at the Amex this afternoon, which she'll insist on checking for half an hour before she signs for it.
Oh dear!

Don't forget that she will need to redo her make up at least 5 times per half due to the rain causing it to run

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports