Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female person on the line tomorrow.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Impossible. A woman cannot tell a man he is wrong because if he calls her "a fuckingdopy bitch" or "fat" she will start crying and having periods all over the place.

Let's end this silliness. There are no such thing as lady football officials or commentators ( thank GOD). Let them stick to discussing shoes or Bras, washing powders or constipation relief like I see the female oriented adverts on the television doing.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Are you looking at a different version of that photo to the one that shows up on my screen? Or are you just a sexist homophobic rude-word-for-vagina-beginning-with-C?

Are you aware that one may read your username in more than one way?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Luckily the word 'Lino' is not gender specific so I can give the Lino the normal abuse for any perceived transgressions whether the Lino is male or female matters not. Just hope she can get away quick at the end to get home and get the dinner on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I only ever almost shed a tear when hungover these days, and that's not all that often as i peer over the fence to see middle age approaching all too regularly. A couple of weekends ago i welled up at some delightfully warm praise for a contestant on Strictly Ballroom. I don't think it was for the big Emerdale woman. It didn't matter who it was for really. They got scores bordering on 10 and their sudden glee was sent to me and my eyeballs and they yearned to leak. I would have been all over the place if i was nearing the end of Mighty Ducks II or something.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ironic , the club oust a group of scantily clad girls the football league replace them with a scantily clad girl .

Dec 29, 2011
Ironic , the club oust a group of scantily clad girls the football league replace them with a scantily clad girl .

I find it more ironic the same club that whines and moans about homophobic chants has a whole thread with sexist and (one) homophobic comment. Bit hypocritical.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I only ever almost shed a tear when hungover these days, and that's not all that often as i peer over the fence to see middle age approaching all too regularly. A couple of weekends ago i welled up at some delightfully warm praise for a contestant on Strictly Ballroom. I don't think it was for the big Emerdale woman. It didn't matter who it was for really. They got scores bordering on 10 and their sudden glee was sent to me and my eyeballs and they yearned to leak. I would have been all over the place if i was nearing the end of Mighty Ducks II or something.

Dafuq did I just read?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Will she have to go in early at the end of each half to get the kettle on for the ref?

ESU Seagull

Dec 5, 2012
Impossible. A woman cannot tell a man he is wrong because if he calls her "a fuckingdopy bitch" or "fat" she will start crying and having periods all over the place.

Let's end this silliness. There are no such thing as lady football officials or commentators ( thank GOD). Let them stick to discussing shoes or Bras, washing powders or constipation relief like I see the female oriented adverts on the television doing.

I'm guessing you're very single or rather hoping you are with that ridiculous sexist attitude! You do realise what century you're living in don't you!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here