Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United of Manchester

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
My apologies then if that's patronizing to you, but how else could I phrase that? You know the point I was trying to put across. Your problem is with Manchester United as a business and shouldn't be with it's supporters. Or at least those from Manchester!

But as I said in my OP do you believe that the supporters of FCUM really know that, cos after going to several games I don't. I may also add I don't want anyones sympathy, and am not moaning (I don't think). :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My apologies then if that's patronizing to you, but how else could I phrase that? You know the point I was trying to put across. Your problem is with Manchester United as a business and shouldn't be with it's supporters. Or at least those from Manchester!

Nope, my problem is generally with the fans of Man Utd...I can't honestly say that I have met one who wasn't largely an obnoxious twat and got on my nerves after a couple of minutes in their company (this includes one, who it transpired was from Barnet, who was taking the piss out of a young female Albion fan for the shirt she was wearing on the way to an FA Cup game up there some years ago. If you want to have a go at someone then pick on me, not a kid who was probably 12-13 years of age, that is not fair game!) ...however, tarring and paint-brush come to mind and I am willing to change my opinion...but sadly you haven't done much so far to alter it.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
1-0 to FC United, amazing scenes up at Spotland.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
How many did FC bring?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
2 nil

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick