Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FC Saltzberg 10/1 to win tonight.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in retrospect a draw was the obvious bet.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Definitely some booing. I think those Chelsea fans "need a bit of a history lesson" I think the phrase was.

Haha!

Obviously disgruntled Brighton fans had infiltrated the crowd, no one else boos.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Im sure many of us would do the same if it was offered in front of us. It's easy to say you wouldn't on a forum.

It’s very easy for me to say I wouldn’t on a forum.

I can guarantee you i definitely wouldn’t be offered the position of first team coach at Chelsea FC, I honestly don’t think I would be offered the position of head coach at Newhaven FC. :) :moo:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
IMG_20220914_222627.jpg

IMG_20220914_222558.jpg

IMG_20220914_222535.jpg

IMG_20220914_222441.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1-1 to the Chelsea. I've not forgotten 65.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I really don't get the hostility towards him. The bloke got a opportunity of a life time he couldn't turn down, and took it.

Im sure many of us would do the same if it was offered in front of us. It's easy to say you wouldn't on a forum.

Like I've said many times, he has left us in a much better position then when he come in, and the best position we have ever been in.

Hats off to the bloke, he will always have my thanks and respect for what he has done for us.

We’ve done this to death, we all in the cold light of day, recognise the great job he did while here, we are nearly all over him leaving and taking the prized jewels in Bruno & Roberts.

What’s left…

To have a laugh when it goes tits up, big six, calling us out for a smattering of booing at one game.

And then his first game at home, booing and abuse on line, that’s what he wanted big six….

It’s funny, enjoy it.

Jimmy Grimble

If I was a Chelsea fan I wouldn’t be too worried about Potter’s choice of personal tonight - he started Locadia in his first game for us…

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel he made a mistake pairing Azpilicueta with Thiago Silva. As a pair they're too old, exposed if full backs get caught out on halfway. I thought he might go with a 3 of Silva, Koulibaly and Cucu with James and Chilwell as wing backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here