[Football] FC Saltzberg 10/1 to win tonight.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I really don't get the hostility towards him. The bloke got a opportunity of a life time he couldn't turn down, and took it.

Im sure many of us would do the same if it was offered in front of us. It's easy to say you wouldn't on a forum.

Like I've said many times, he has left us in a much better position then when he come in, and the best position we have ever been in.

Hats off to the bloke, he will always have my thanks and respect for what he has done for us.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Very early days.... but is there something missing in the Chelsea set up compared with the Albion one?

Humility perhaps?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I really don't get the hostility towards him. The bloke got a opportunity of a life time he couldn't turn down, and took it.

Im sure many of us would do the same if it was offered in front of us. It's easy to say you wouldn't on a forum.

Like I've said many times, he has left us in a much better position then when he come in, and the best position we have ever been in.

Hats off to the bloke, he will always have my thanks and respect for what he has done for us.

Down with this sort of thing. He's a gormless, Brummie Judas who shall be booed at every turn.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Persuading Bruno, Roberts and Macaulay to join him, which did not happen in a second, I think changed quite a few opinions.

Plus Chelsea have always been particularly loathed - racist thugs.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"It is what it is."

*sucks teeth*

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

You really don’t get it?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

It's cathartic. Don't read too much into it. When some time has passed and, especially, once we have a new coaching team in place, I'm sure most everybody will calm down. In the meantime, don't spoil the fun of having a villain to focus on right now.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

You don’t really get football and supporting a team, do you?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Caught the second half it was like watching us a season or so ago. Also made a load of subs which is unlike him think he was panicking.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I completely understand your feelings and agree to an extent. Graham Potter gave us a lot........ but we gave him a lot too. We are even. So I think it's fair for Albion supporters either to support his progress with Chelsea or enjoy schadenfreude; it's cathartic either way!

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
Persuading Bruno, Roberts and Macaulay to join him, which did not happen in a second, I think changed quite a few opinions.

Plus Chelsea have always been particularly loathed - racist thugs.

Then on the day they play Salzburg, it is reported that Chelsea is talking to Salzburg director of football. Come on guys - fair enough if you want to approach him, but wait 24 hours.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It’s dependent on whether he draws a whinging attention to it at two subsequent press conferences.

He won’t.

Do you think he may have learnt a lesson there?

I doubt it. Septics will be no less ruthless than KGB when it comes to results.

Anyway, who gives a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports