Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Favourite Country Song

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry but this is about as near to country as I could ever bear. Metallica who would have thought! :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Looking forward to seeing Luke Combs, Eric Church and Old Dominion amongst other at C2C next month.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Sorry but this is about as near to country as I could ever bear. Metallica who would have thought! :)

If you're a rock fan, then try Steve Earle's 'Copperhead Road' album as an entry point for country. I posted the title track earlier in this thread. That starts acoustic and builds up to a rock sound. This track has a riff throughout that reminds me of Malcolm & Angus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEIS1q6GZ0

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A few more of my current songs of choice:

[yt]ZtB6VqI52WU[/yt]

[yt]ap7HzFlOXq4[/yt]

[yt]v2F0h19plCQ[/yt]

[yt]q6F7xMRWB10[/yt]

[yt]EYGwxf1gCC4[/yt]

[yt]aHl0tlUYDBI[/yt]

[yt]9QnTQ1IDmuw[/yt]

[yt]TqMvon5T2l4[/yt]

I could go on for some time...

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
There are clearly a few modern country fans on here - great! For several years Sky had a music channel - Keep it Country(now Spotlight) which always had several up to date country progs - American Top Ten country videos(bizarrely though they played the top 12) each week and a couple of others. They dropped those shows a while back because they weren’t earning enough viewers/ ad revenue etc unfortunately. The other Sky country music channel also disappeared. Can any of you in the know recommend any other TV/radio/digital channels playing up to date stuff please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here