Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite team outside of England

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Montpellier who were my nearest League club when I lived in France. I also liked Auxerre because I admired their long serving coach Guy Roux who must hold the record for his association with one club.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Just in the process of moving to Paris permanently so I'm going to give Paris FC a go rather than take the easy option of watching PSG.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Real Valladolid in Spain - spent a fair bit of time in the city, been to the Zorilla a few times.
And Boavista in Portugal - finally elected straight back to the top flight for this season, righting the great wrong they were done by the authorities there.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Gryf Słupsk, Lechia Gdańsk (Poland)
Osasuna Pamplona (Spain)

You seem like the man to answer a question I've wondered since watching Krakow v Gdansk:
Why were Krakow fans chanting "Lechia Gdansk" all game? Do they have a special relationship?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
the only other score i actually look for outside England is Glasgow Rangers

now and again i check on Toulouse because it's close to me and i have seen them play,but St.Etienne is my favourite french team

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume that's Arundel in Italy ?
No there's an almost mythical place on the very northern tip of civilised society, before the 'badlands'.

It's all castles and olde worlde shoppes, a bit like Hogwarts, but more expensive.

The locals call it Arundel.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Fiorentina because I love Florence.

Valencia because it was our "local team" when we lived near there for 2 years. David Villa & David Silva in the same side....just wow!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here