Deep south
image.jpg

Has to be this for Me.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
i have Christmas eve, but she is adamant i will never have him Christmas day, i even said i will sleep him Christmas Eve, and drop him back early Christmas Day, but she said no, she wants to wake up with him every year

I've been "told" that I will never see my children on Christmas Day - I feel your pain.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mine was in red though.
The bike I'm talking about but dig that sweater man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 26

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Was talking to a mate down the pub Sunday who's just bought his son an immaculate original off eBay. Went to Devon to pick it up! Not sure his 8 year old gonna like it as much as him.

Glad he went for an original. The new ones are nowhere near as good. Mmmm !!!! I wonder who's going to ride it most. ???

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
All my younger brothers & I wanted was footballs. We figured that half a dozen balls would see us a few months into the new year as losses were high, especially under car/bus wheels.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg
image.jpg

This monster when I was about 6, I think it was bigger than me at the time. The Ice Planet series was all the rage at school, and after I'd spent the whole day building it with help from my dad, I took it to a friends house where I promptly dropped it, smashing it to pieces. Never bothered to put it back together after that.

Jimmy Grimble

cozycoupe2.jpg

One of these babies. Used to cruise the streets near my house in it. Can actually remember imitating how I had seen my Dad drive sometimes with just one hand on the wheel and the other resting on the side, although I'm pretty sure he didn't have to pump his legs to get his car to move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here