Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite Christmas present........

Action Man Scorpion Tank.

AM_tankpic1.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cheesy.....but waking up with my boy for our first Christmas, he's 2 and a bit now and unless I win in court, won't ever happen again

:(

A Raleigh RSW 14 when I was 11.
My twin brother and I got one each and set off for a ride on Christmas Day morning.
We got as far as Falmer when we got turned back by the old bill.
Got home to a distressed mum who thought we were only going round the block.
We just od'd on excitement, those were the days of wonder.

That's a fair ride from Perth.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Lego Technic tractor and seperate motor set when i was 10 or 11 I think. Or my trench coat when I was 16.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Breaks my heart when I read stuff like that.

Sad, isn't it? Many people have complicated lives these days for all sorts of reasons, but I hope you do get to spend some more Christmases with him, [MENTION=16110]albion534[/MENTION]

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sad, isn't it? Many people have complicated lives these days for all sorts of reasons, but I hope you do get to spend some more Christmases with him, [MENTION=16110]albion534[/MENTION]

i have Christmas eve, but she is adamant i will never have him Christmas day, i even said i will sleep him Christmas Eve, and drop him back early Christmas Day, but she said no, she wants to wake up with him every year

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i have Christmas eve, but she is adamant i will never have him Christmas day, i even said i will sleep him Christmas Eve, and drop him back early Christmas Day, but she said no, she wants to wake up with him every year

Let's hope she listens to him when he is 'old enough' to choose himself.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Let's hope she listens to him when he is 'old enough' to choose himself.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mongoose BMX. Was utter BOSS.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It should have been the Ghostbusters building but my parents FAILED ME by leaving it too late to get it before it was sold out. I still haven't forgiven them for it.

Other than that it would have to be:

wm-dd9.jpg

I've still got it somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here